Could Broken Bond get a sequal?

Takun

I just had a peek at my shelf with all my Leaf Village games - theres more than half a dozen Ultimate Ninja ones, and each time they put one out, they had the same story, but with say, improved graphics and a few extra features.

UN1: A few storylines from the start to the Chunin arc.

UN2: All main characters, the destruction of the leaf-tsunade retrival arcs, mixing up justu's and an original story.

UN3: All of the story arcs, an original rpg story, all major and minor characters (you can even play as all 5 Hokages, Anko, Kurenai, etc), and more bonus features.

And now UNS is out with updated graphics, it has all thes tory arcs, and later on pretty much all of the characters are downloadable, even if theyre just as support. (The first one is already out, shizune, so you can have her back you up whenever).

In other words.. they improve the graphics, add more extras to make it more fun/new and throw in an original story.

But the Ubisoft ones have just cleared the first part, and well, with a few original things in them. But after BB, theyre all cought up - think they'll try and make a sequal? If they did, it'd probaby have to be one of those Non-Cannon storys they add to the games. But.. do you think theyd even do that? Theyve burned through all of theyre story now in 2 games - nowhere else to go except backwards and remake parts of it or add more characters and make it just fighting.

I guess you didnt hear of Shippuuden yet? And neither of of Narutimate Accel 1 +2 (the successors to Narutimate Hero which is the japanese original name for Ultimate Ninja).

Who HASNT heard of Shippuuden? Duh. You answered your own question with the translated Narutimate name. I dont know what the exact number of episodes is, but from what i hear, you guys over in the states still have about 100 episodes of filler to get through before they start translating and releasing Shippuuden shows, so I daresay there wont be an exact Broken Bond sequal set after the 2 1/2 year timeskip when people who just watch the shows wouldnt know what its even about.

Didnt you notice all those games I listed were just the English ones? Ubisoft gives us Japanese voices but thats as far as it goes. I was talking about the possibility of a sequal after BB. And no, I dont think they'll be the first to release an English Shippuden game...

Who HASNT heard of Shippuuden? Duh. You answered your own question with the translated Narutimate name. I dont know what the exact number of episodes is, but from what i hear, you guys over in the states still have about 100 episodes of filler to get through before they start translating and releasing Shippuuden shows, so I daresay there wont be an exact Broken Bond sequal set after the 2 1/2 year timeskip when people who just watch the shows wouldnt know what its even about.

Didnt you notice all those games I listed were just the English ones? Ubisoft gives us Japanese voices but thats as far as it goes. I was talking about the possibility of a sequal after BB. And no, I dont think they'll be the first to release an English Shippuden game...

Dude in the US we are almost done with the filler episodes and will be airing shippuden in january.

Dude in the US we are almost done with the filler episodes and will be airing shippuden in january.

Ah nice, congrats! Though in my defence... Im nowhere near the US to know things like that, hah. Still, if it starts airing in January, Still awhile to go before they release enough ep's to make a game on it. though I spose there is a full year between RoaN and BB..

They need time to program the game too. It takes a year or 2 to program games. Usually 2. By the time they have the game programmed and ready, enough episodes will have aired.

I picked this one up today, just started Fallout 3 though so I'm gonna play through that first. Hopefully there'll be an achievement guide up by the time I start this.

Geez ... they will have a massive output of Shippuuden in Junary so that they can catch up to the japanese episodes in no time ... (same goes for the manga).

So yeah if Ubisoft wants to, they could get the next game out in one year again...

Geez ... they will have a massive output of Shippuuden in Junary so that they can catch up to the japanese episodes in no time ... (same goes for the manga).

So yeah if Ubisoft wants to, they could get the next game out in one year again...

yeah, Killer Ced mentioned that earlier on. Mind you, in my defence the only things I hear about the USA is what gets beamed here Via Cable.. mainly the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Jon Stewart is funny, lol.

Hope the Naruto Shippuuden game will have Shippuuden fillers in it.

Can't believe VIZ Media force us to watch the Sora/fake Kyuubi arc.

OMG... the Sora arc was horrible. I'm getting sick of all these arcs, I just wish they'd get back to it. Every time it seems like they're going to, slam! Another 26 episodes of filler BS.

BTW: Here's a tat I got a few years ago, about a month after the ep where Naruto and the Frog transform into the Kyuubi.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5106/kyuubitatos9.jpg

It looks a lot better when there's no hair, I'm not shaving my leg though.

Edited by DemonI81

True, though the English translation isn't on Shippuuden yet, and the japanese anime (while I haven't seen the last 20 or so episodes) isn't even far enough in content to substantiate another game, I wouldn't think.

If memory serves, he's learning a new jutsu at the moment, but until he's mastered it (which he maybe already has), they wouldn't release a new game with Naruto's jutsu being the same as in the Broken Bond.

• 1 month later...

actually shippuden won't start in U.S. til some time in the spring so a shippuden game would probably b out in 2 years