HP/Chi Pieces, Emblems, Outfits, Shinobi Moji Guide

cra

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have A+ on all overall sub scores and only A on overall score, all missions have A+ score and most A+ subscores. Tried to replay mission 09 but nothing happens. I have an update installed and have seen that overall score changes after each mission so I thought that everything should be OK but it isn't. Any ideas?

Just in case here are the subscore values as they go from top to bottom. Maybe someone having A+ overall can write his so that

Overall score is 47935

3:09.20.39

Edited by oversteve

Mission 5:

- Health Piece 1/2: After Kuroh talks about the 3 Blastmites, turn to the right. There are some containers with the health orb.

- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the big room on your way to the first blastmite during the countdown. If I remember correctly there should be a fire in front of it.

- SM, Chi Piece 2/2 and Outfit(Camouflage): Once you enter the room with leaking steam after fighting the first invisible Blastmite, turn right, grapple to the next platforms and examine the barrels. The Chi Piece is in the 3rd set. Continue past the exit and you will a breakable wall in there another one. In the second room is the Outfit. Exit the to the mainroom again and go to the right, after you jump over the gab are some barrels in front of you. There is the SM.

- Health Piece 2/2: In the first area with burnable plants and the miniblastmites. Go immediately right past the lone fire and smash the barrels.

- Emblem(Stonerender Sword): Before the 2nd Blastmite during the Clock ticking. It is before you grapple over to it in a dark Corner beside the train wreck.

- Outfit(Endless Flowers): Unlocked by beating the mission within 40min. If you know the way and how to fight the Blastmites plus the final Boss it shouldn’t be much of trouble. Don’t care about the small enemies and grapple through the caves without fighting.

I really can't find chi piece number 1, and after I get SM, I can't find the room where outfit is. Can anyone help please?

The same happened to me, I replayed mission 9 on easy and the ninja blade outfit did not appear, after that I played again mission 9 on normal and the Ninja Blade outfit showed up, maybe you need to play the last mission on another difficult level.

As far as I know difficulty does not matter. In order to unlock the Ninja Blade costume you have to make sure that you select Launch Mission from the main menu, rather than start it from the 'Change Mission' menu.

don't bother to do it without moonlight sword. of course you can do it with the ninja blade attack x(hold) but the same attack with the moonlight sword does more damage and once you know when and how to dodge kanbes attacks, mission 9 becomes really easy. by the way, there is a path through the level without minibosses if you have trouble with them.

i did what jiexy said and i got the achievement ^^ (thanks jiexy)

but im having trouble with 2t things i hope someone can help me

1 i have A+ in almost all the missions (7 and 8 are on A) but the level 5 dual knives didnt unlocked

2 i need help getting an A+ overall :/

here's my overall score

Completion Score:40462 B+ (NOOOO)

Mission Time:3:40:50:80 A+

QTE: 22310 A

Retries:0 A+

Best Hit Combo: 500 A+

Best Kill Combo: 251 A+

Finish Attacks: 75 B

Damage Taken: 117719 B (emmmmmm jejeje;))

finish the game on hard mode, use the plasma shield ninjutsu to minize taken damage. play through all levels with moonlight sword, hit a enemy once and perform the finishing kill and pratice the QTEs :)

or

clear the cache of your xbox to remove the patch for ninja blade, stay offline beat mission 9, after that any other mission and pray you have a score with several million ;) <- unconfirmed if downgrading works this way

ok then on hard.

but what can i do about the lvl 5 dual?

Overall Completion Score ranking above A is required for getting LV5 Dual Knives. You will get it as long as you try to minimize your Damage Taken. Also increase your Highest Combo Hit to around 800 (best place is Mission 1). See other threads for details. (Use Dual Knives to attack the Pox Giant when it is stunned instead of releasing a Finishing QTE. Make sure you have LV5 Stonerender.)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question and im sorry if has already been answered but, I just need the Ninja Blade outfit and i have got an A+ overall ranking do i need to do the last mission again? Because i tried doing a shorter level just to see if it would unlock but didnt.

Thanks for help (My last achievement to get for Ninja Blade :))

EDIT: Just read posts on page 2 and turns out that you do have to repeat mission 9 again but i will leave my post here in case anyone else runs into this problem.

Great guide by the way i have used it all the time!

Edited by Tavvy

Regarding finishing attack...

Why does the guide says that you can farm some easy ones against the Impaler Leech and the Slime Chopper. What so special about this 2 sub boss?

if you read and played the game you should know that in these 2 fights severall regular enemies will more or less constantly spawn. thats why i wrote FARMING in there. of course you can't finish bosses with this move. by the way, why are you asking this here in the collectible guide and not in the achievement guide????

- Oufit(Invincible): Unlocked by beating the Mission without Retry, First Aid Sprays help ^^

Without Retry and using of First Aid Spray? Or without Retry, but use the First Aid for help?? Certain part i really can't understand the english btw...maybe my english really sucks..