Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide, extremely helpful...however there is a much more efficient and simple route for Download Complete that you may want to include instead of the one listed.

The Fisting Party

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=287338

I just personally like the other method better for a few reasons

- You get many more bonuses

- You get a break for one round which makes the boosting much less of a drag.

- You get a mix of tasks which makes things seem a little faster

Your method seems fine for those who don't have a trusting boosting party though :) It sounds like it might be around the same XP in the long run, but I know it's semi annoying to have to keep locking on to someone at times, but maybe it's not as big of an issue here as long as everyone communicates. I'll check back and see if more people are confirming that method, so far seems pretty new. Good post though, it's good to have alernate strategies!

Having an issue with my parachutes not appearing in my on screen inventory when replaying mission 8-2 for the "Fly Like and Eagle" achievement. I checked my inventory and all 15 show there, but when I jump and press A...no parachute opens. Annoying as hell, anyone else having this issue?

isn't it "X" that deploys the parachute?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1320/s47.jpgRole Model 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Get all the Co-op bonuses in 1 session (Multiplayer Only).

This is a very easy achievement but you will need at least 4 people to boost it. This is best done in an Alliance private match. You will need to do the 3 stun related bonuses in one round, and the 3 kill related bonuses in the next round.

Stunning:

Co-Op Stun: Target the pursuer with :rbbut: and have your team mate stun them.

Knock Out: Both you and your partner stun both of the pursuers at once (or within 10 seconds of each other).

Rescue: Have a pursuer get in a chase with your team mate (the pursuer runs around with the :rtbut: near your partner). Now stun that specific pursuer.

Killing:

Co-Op Kill: Press :rbbut: on your target to lock on. Have your partner kill your target.

Multi Kill: Both you and your partner kill your targets at the same time (or within 10 seconds of each other).

Diversion: Have your partner get into a chase with a target (using :rtbut: to run around). Now kill that target without yourself being in the chase.

To find a boosting party, please use the Achievement Trading Thread.

There is a few flaws with this description. First off when boosting this achievement with 4 people you DON"T want to do Alliance mode. Alliance mode forces you to be in 3 teams. Two guys on one team and the other two on their own individual teams. That means when you meet up to do the co-op and you try to double stun you can't because one team can stun while the other has to kill so it doesnt work out. It's best to do this on Manhunt with two teams to avoid some wierd triangle effect. Also, it keeps mentioning to target with RB, but unless you messed around with the controls RB is your secondary perk, you should be targeting with LT

There is a few flaws with this description. First off when boosting this achievement with 4 people you DON"T want to do Alliance mode. Alliance mode forces you to be in 3 teams. Two guys on one team and the other two on their own individual teams. That means when you meet up to do the co-op and you try to double stun you can't because one team can stun while the other has to kill so it doesnt work out. It's best to do this on Manhunt with two teams to avoid some wierd triangle effect. Also, it keeps mentioning to target with RB, but unless you messed around with the controls RB is your secondary perk, you should be targeting with LT

Thanks for the information. The guide has just been changed, and I'll be sure the guide on the main site is changed, as well. Thanks again. :)