Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this still work online? If so, I'd love to get my pathetic legitimate score up a few notches.

I've not got the game with me right now, but will definitely have it back by April. My gamer tag is Colin Devaney and I'll put some time into playing this game.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to boost all attack & defend, terrorist hunt, 3 in a row ranked, team leader, 3 kills 1 explosive, & 5 kills w/out a death achievements. Please message me over LIVE if you are setting up a 6 person boosting match. You don't have to help me with all of these and I will of course help you with any achievements you need also. My GT is JuggaloRydah89. Let's boost this old school game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have set up this session on TA for tomorrow, at 22:00 GMT.

It will mainly take 4 hours, but if you can't stay that long, we'll make it shorter. We'll first be going for the weapon kills achievements.

This is the link and if you don't have a TA account and not willing into creating one, just send me a message on xbl and let me know that, so at the hour the session starts, i'll send you an invite to party and game :

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=324580

• 4 weeks later...