Good players on Gears

kentarulez

I have been reading alot of things about Gears of War online, well the players online, and this is a thankyou to all the decent players on Gears.

I don't mean skill, I mean the non-quiters, the ones tha always help you out etc.

I always play against my cousin, he is really good, skill wise and he will help you boost if you say you are my friend. his GT is UA Brandon Sinn, please delete him after the boosting.

gears is the best shooter game to come out for the 360... so people as the guy about said have every achievement except seriously... but people who have seriously are more likely to be cooler playing cause they play for fun instead of achievements now.

Depends... If you are playing ranked you will find a lot of people in the top 1000s that are trying to get their rank up and you still have the trash talkers and whiners who wont ever leave this game

I didnt like the GOW community when gears was new...

And it put me off playing the game online.. loved the campaign though...

But i got the game again recently, to get back into it and squeeze some more achievement out of it...

And i have to say the comunity is alot better now.

True there are alot of idiots still online.. but nowhere near as many as there used to be

I get trash talked all the time but just shut it out.

I like to be an open minded, friendly sort in Gears but its absolutely true that there are regular idiots. I often just rustle up friends and get one of us to host a match to minimse the trash talk effect.

What often makes me laugh are these weird rules and addendums people make: No lancers (you're a lancer noob!), no shotguns (Active whore!), no grenade tagging (Achievement whore!), no chainsaws (Chainsaw noob!), no boomshots (Boomshot noob!) no pistols or pistol whippping (Coward!), no active on longshot (Active whore!) and if someone quits you're supposed to let the team with the quitter have all the power weapons.

As far as I can gather I'm only allowed to use the Hammer of Dawn and Torque bow according to these people!

Don't hate the player, hate the game - idiots!