Remember september 1944 achievement

fender333

Hi there. Theres a cool site called Google. I used it and found out it is related to Hell's Highway. Welcome to the future my friend.

Really? I've never heard of that before, can you post a link to this so called g00gl3(Sp?)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, there is a thing call not being such a sarcastic dick. You should try it sometime.

Grant,

The link is safe i understad my low post may count agaisnt me, But before you tell people to avoid i would suggest checkingas you basicly made a tit of yourself now.

Bapae,

lmgtfy.com

type what you want then click the Tiny URL,

Edited by M!ke

Grant,

The link is safe i understad my low post may count agaisnt me, But before you tell people to avoid i would suggest checkingas you basicly made a tit of yourself now.

Bapae,

lmgtfy.com

type what you want then click the Tiny URL,

Somebody's stealing my shtick....I'm the one who always uses lmgtfy on here :(

now, off to do the rest of the 0 G multiplayer achievements

I never really understood the point of that. I mean, sure, I can get the 1000GS without ever playing the MP but I wouldn't have the satisfaction of REALLY completing the game. 36 of 43 achievements is NOT a completion even if you do have 1k.:(

I should get this but I am too lazy to put in the disc ,I can't take the halo reach disc out

I don't have Halo: Reach . . . yet, but I came within 7 minutes of it being midnight ending September 17th and the game booted up fine with the Achievement unlocking while I watched the opening credits/cut scene and before I started actual gameplay. :)

50G and played another hour or so for another 5 cheevos and 50G more. :woop:

Thanks OP!