Amazing game

Was a great game. Good level design and was just the right length. Hugely depressing at the end though. I seem to associate Starbreeze with sad games though. After The Darkness which was also amazing, and also hugely sad.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This.

A beautifully told story which did everything right for the most part. Some small miss-steps but overall a fantastic little game. Only worth one play through but if you are a fan of titles like TWD and prefer story over action this is a perfect choice.

Absolutely this! :)

Brothers, Twd, the wolf among us and LA Noire are all right up there for me. :)

Feel free to suggest any others like this. ;)

I started it but never finished it, i couldn't get to grips with the controls. I keep meaning to go back and play it for the story but the Xbox One is just too good!

They do take a bit of getting used to! I would have liked the option to have reali co-op too, with 2 controllers. In fact I'm just assuming you can't. Haven't actually tried!

Got this game during the sales because it was cheap and didn't expect much.

But I agree! I got so into this game that I didn't even realise what chapter I was on and ended up missing all the achievements for Chapter 4.

If I didn't accidentally stumble across the giant horn, I probably would've played straight till the end.

Pretty sure I almost cried.

This.

This x2.

I finished it last night, and really enjoyed it. Have to say I didn't get as emotionally involved as I was expecting, although my wife nearly cried! Not as emotional as The Walking Dead for me though.

A great game none the less, loved some of the puzzles and the controls at times are used in a fantastic way, very good. :)

Bought it on sale and just finished the game! I enjoyed the heck out of it despite the fact that it had waaay more morbid and depressing parts than I anticipated. And I'll second the comment about not getting very emotionally involved. Though I feel like that might be my fault for going through the game braced for something bad to happen... I'm so jaded...

I loved it regardless! Though even loving the simple story, because of the short length I wouldn't buy it unless it's on sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It really is a great game! It's beautiful and sentimental and everything about it is so rich! The characters, the environment, the story... It may not be a challenging game, or a long one, but that's not really what it's about. It also doesn't have much in the way of cutscenes; almost every single part is interactive! I loved it, and I hope to see a lot more from the creators. <3

Pretty sure I almost cried.

I DID cry. No almost about it. And I'm not afraid to admit it! [spoiler=end]It's almost cruel that they made you actually drag the body into the grave, but I suppose that sort of immersion is part of what made it so emotional.