Achievement Trading Thread

KFZ Scrubs

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so i play 5 tag duel today and they all rage quit on me and my random teammate so i have no choice to do this if u wanna boost with me just join in and we set a time

1.Pegasus Tenma

Add me.

I am look for people to do some Tag Duels. I am willing to boost or duel for real for the 100 Tag Duel wins.

Times I will be online:

Sunday: 12:00 PM -8:30

Monday-Friday: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Saturday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

[My Time Zone is Central | GMT-6]

Alright, it seems like for the most part every time I try getting people together, no one really stays dedicated, or just randomly joins other people. I'm looking for 3 serious people looking to get 100 Tag Wins I really just want to get this done and over with as quickly as possible so I can focus on a different game. I should be online for most of today and this weekend, so anyone who is looking for an extra person to join their group to get this done right away, please send me a message. No Friend Requests.

I will stick around to help with any other achievement afterwards if needed. Thanks in advance, please help me out guys.

I tried to get some people together last night on Live to boost the 100 Tag Duel wins achievement, but I could never get enough people. I'll be online tonight for several hours. If any of you want to get this done, please message me so we can get a group together. I should be on in another hour or two. Please have a mic so we can communicate better and organize. I hope to see some of you tonight. My gamertag is below and to the left.