The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

For me 2 games......skyrim the collectables deadric cus the character that I had to talk to died and I did not want to do them all again.......and walking dead episode 5 this one is weird I got the first achievement and then the rest of the achievements would pop up saying I got them but it would not add gamerscore or say I got them on the list it would just go like I never got them.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get my games from Gamefly. Darksiders 2 has 3 achievements that you need some code from the game manual just to get. any help?

Which means those achievements are still perfectly attainable and that your post really doesn't belong in this thread. Read this and/or post here instead.

Dead Island achievement "There and back again" was patched 1 month after the release and I had to restart the whole game because I had explored every thing and my data was at 100% but the achievemnt didnt unlocked. This was a pain i n the ass to obtain

Dead Island achievement "There and back again" was patched 1 month after the release and I had to restart the whole game because I had explored every thing and my data was at 100% but the achievemnt didnt unlocked. This was a pain i n the ass to obtain

That is called a glitched achievement, not an unattainable achievement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the list - really wish I had seen this when I first starting playing some of my EA games - stupid server closings!

Also, didn't see "Ghostbusters" listed on there - but for many of us who played the game pre-patch, there were several online MP achievements which glitched and have been deemed "Unattainable" - I for one am unable to achieve the "Payday" achievement despite completing the requirements (in every form and fashion) well over 4 times. Unless the company does a MP reset on their end, there's little change this will change this many years out.

Thanks for the list - really wish I had seen this when I first starting playing some of my EA games - stupid server closings!

Also, didn't see "Ghostbusters" listed on there - but for many of us who played the game pre-patch, there were several online MP achievements which glitched and have been deemed "Unattainable" - I for one am unable to achieve the "Payday" achievement despite completing the requirements (in every form and fashion) well over 4 times. Unless the company does a MP reset on their end, there's little change this will change this many years out.

The people that regularly post in here have dubbed this a "delayed" achievement as I've imagined other people like you had problems getting it but got it eventually or at least it is now attainable.

The people that regularly post in here have dubbed this a "delayed" achievement as I've imagined other people like you had problems getting it but got it eventually or at least it is now attainable.

No, the achievement is still completely unobtainable for anyone who played it before the patch.

So I should add it?

I'd need a list of all the ones unobtainable.

Ghostbusters is a special game. People who played pre-patch are pretty much out of luck, as far as I know, though there may be exceptions. I do know that people who played after patch could still be out of luck. I personally got one of the the glitchier multiplayer achievements and one of the easier ones glitched on me Basically, you have a chance to complete Ghostbusters post-patch, but it's not guaranteed.

• 1 month later...