Online Co-op Partner Thread

ImNoAchWhore

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finished single player, with all achievements gotten (i missed a few, like the rats den thing) but did get the other couple missing experiement and listening to all those hidden doors. I do need to get through the co-op. Just started Chapter 2.

FlintTown420 if interested.

once my girlfriend and I beat portal 2 co-op... could be a while I'm going to use a 48 hour pass to get the online specific achievements, if anyone wants to friend me now so that we can set it up sometime in the future that would be cool. Just know I don't have a gold membership expect for the pass.

I'm willing help with other achievements (for instance ones from L4D2) during that 48 hour period that is set up.

Can anyone help me out with Co-op Achievements

1. Hugs

2. Portal Virgin

3. Course 4 without dying

can help out with course 4 not dying (have it down pat just need someone that has been through it enough to know what to exactly do)

also can help with the hugs, i already have it but will easily accept a friend request to give it to you.

Cant help with Professor Portal, already beat the whole coop

Hey guys, I've got all the Single Player achievements, and if someone wants to help me boost any/all the Co-Op ones I'm down. I can talk you through any singleplayer ones you're missing and will help you in return. Invite/friend request "YearZeroEvent" and we'll get it on. I'll be on all night Tuesday and all of Wednesday. Please no idiots, I want to enjoy the game.

Just got my copy, but can't play until around 6:15pm Eastern Time. I've played Portal 1 and Still Alive, and would call myself an experienced Portal player. Experienced enough anyway.

I am looking for a co-op partner to start the co-op campaign and play for several hours tonight. I am not interested in purposefully going for the achievements right now (unless they are some of the really quick ones). At frst, I would rather just enjoy the campaign. I am looking for a partner who has played Portal 1, has a similar philosophy about the first play-through, and has a mic.

Gamertag: Stalkz

Will be on between 6 and 6:30pm Eastern Time today. Please send some sort of Portal co-op message with the friend request.

As incentive, when we are done tonight, there will be cake.

Thanks.

Looking for people to get the online achievements, lots of Portal experience. I only have a few XBOX Live friends so the help would be appreciated. Really just looking for the "Friends List With Benefits" achievement. Also interested in a few missing Team Fortress 2/Orange Box achievements if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Gamertag is FluxCapacitor.