Collect all eggs

GallimoreNUFC

So it's just the Brown you are missing?

If you go to the mission where you start on the boat thing, (somehow I forget the proper name of the vehicle), but if you open the map there's an island in the middle that looks like a circle with a curve around it, O), (like that but it might not be that way up).

If you go onto that island you are really likely to get a brown egg.

If you don't find one within the first 30/45 seconds of being on the island, return to the boat, get on, then go back to the island.

You'll get one really easily by doing that.

So it's just the Brown you are missing?

If you go to the mission where you start on the boat thing, (somehow I forget the proper name of the vehicle), but if you open the map there's an island in the middle that looks like a circle with a curve around it, O), (like that but it might not be that way up).

If you go onto that island you are really likely to get a brown egg.

If you don't find one within the first 30/45 seconds of being on the island, return to the boat, get on, then go back to the island.

You'll get one really easily by doing that.

Thanks mate, will try this out after college

• 3 months later...

Edit: Scratch that, this strategy works great, I just had to drive a bit away from the island before getting off again. Got my brown, golden and white eggs this way. Thank you!

(This is not working for me, when I return to the island there are no new eggs that have spawned. I also wait to hear the cock a doodle doo that the achievement guide suggests but never find a golden egg. Any suggestions?)

Edited by Armstrong x360a

• 2 years later...