Clocktower Glitch

ofay

You've tried twice? As in, you started from scratch? Or do you have a save on another memory device that you're reloading?

If it's the second, I would just recommend clearing your cache, restarting your console, and just messing around in the room in different ways. Sorry I can't be of much help.

I'm not playing the entire game a second time for one block that glitched. This is why I don't buy Lego games because the finish testing is bullshit.

I have cleared my cache and now tried atleast 5 different times, you can only enter the room one way. I even tried placing the cog saving and exiting and coming back

Edited by ofay

I'm not sure if this will work for you but it did for me. Whenever I put the piece on the clock the gold brick didn't appear so i thought i had gotten the glitch so i restarted my xbox and tried again. Once again the brick didn't appear once I had completed the clock. Then I went to the left of the clock tower and fired spells at the wall and got the character that was located there. Right when I picked up the character the gold brick appeared in the middle of the room. Not sure why but it did.

I'm not sure if this will work for you but it did for me. Whenever I put the piece on the clock the gold brick didn't appear so i thought i had gotten the glitch so i restarted my xbox and tried again. Once again the brick didn't appear once I had completed the clock. Then I went to the left of the clock tower and fired spells at the wall and got the character that was located there. Right when I picked up the character the gold brick appeared in the middle of the room. Not sure why but it did.

Are you talking about in the past when you put the clock hands on? That's not where the glitch is, the glitch is where you put the purple gear on the wall