Which Phantasy Star you think is better 2 or 4?

PukkaSupreme

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is about 2 or 4, not 1 or 3.

Well from my first impression with 2, it sucks mucho donkey dick. The story is a decade more lame than it seems and the combat system is fucking retarded. FF1's was better. I don't like the fact that creatures can attack more than once per turn.

I also don't like the seizure-inducing red flashes when you get hit. PS4's combat environments are better looking, unlike this game's lame grid environment.

Edited by Jet1337

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree - the only reason I played Phantasy Star II was b/c I played it so much when I was a kid. It was great for it's time. The original was great back on the SMS days - just wish it had kept the 3D dungeon thing going, just add a map system to the GUI, etc.

PSIII was shit, plain and simple. I love the series, but couldn't stand how much it had jumped the shark with that installment. It was so difficult to take - I had to stop playing it.

PSIV, sadly, I wish I had played, but had moved on to other things at the time. I wish they'd bring PSIV to the marketplace - I'd love to play it and get some gamerscore points along the way. 5 bucks man! Let's do it! :Bounce:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...