How many discs

rob magic

2 discs. 1's not enough, 3's too many to have.

Depends on the size of the map though, which looks huge.

Also depends on how many audio tracks are on it, if there is bigger mix of songs of music per radio station(I hope there is as I got board after awhile of the station going a 360 and starting again), mission/cut scene music, dialogue, SFX, etc I say 3 disc's.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Hopefully you can just play off one after installing all the discs, in which case I don't care if there's 2, 3 or 4 discs! Personally have 320GB of space so not a problem, and we have to remember GTA IV was a pretty big game and it all came on a single disc. I doubt all three character story's combined will be much longer than the 93 missions on IV. Really the only factors that will affect space is the graphics, multiplayer and maybe the size of the map.

^ Hopefully you can just play off one after installing all the discs, in which case I don't care if there's 2, 3 or 4 discs! Personally have 320GB of space so not a problem, and we have to remember GTA IV was a pretty big game and it all came on a single disc. I doubt all three character story's combined will be much longer than the 93 missions on IV. Really the only factors that will affect space is the graphics, multiplayer and maybe the size of the map.

Agree as well. I personally don't mind more discs, means more game content. Some games have such small SP's that you would only need half a disc for that. I'm hoping for more missions than IV's since there are three characters, but I could be wrong. A little over a 100 would be great, maybe 113.. too much? lol

I'm hoping this does something similar to Halo 4, where we get 2 disc's but you put the 2nd one in & that installs the content to the HDD. This leaves you with disc 1 to then run the main game & MP without having to switch over

yeah something like this. or where you can choose

either you install disc 2 for multiplayer, but you can play it as long as you have disc 1 in

or you just switch to disc 2 to play multiplayer, because you diddnt want to install it.