Perfect Dark Zero Doubles Tourney

Joey2594

Hey al, me and one of my friends want to put together a doubles tournament for PDZ. It will be like winner advances, loser is done.

Looking for 5 teams of two, please list your team name and your gamertags in your post. I will give a date and time once we have the teams.

Team x Blackout:

TxE DarkShadow

TxE DarkLord

Also: I know this could go in the PDZ forum, but noone goes there anymore, it's dead.

None goes there though, thought it'd be better here.

No one goes there because no one is interested in the game. I'm actually sure that if you put it in the PDZ forums you may find people faster. I mean, you'll either get the hardcore fans or the boosters. Here you're just going to get people telling you to put it in the PDZ forums. I mean, someone probably will come along and say something, but I'd be prepared for more verbal bludgeoning. >.<

Also, I would have set the tourney up differently. Just throwing in my $0.02.

No one goes there because no one is interested in the game. I'm actually sure that if you put it in the PDZ forums you may find people faster. I mean, you'll either get the hardcore fans or the boosters. Here you're just going to get people telling you to put it in the PDZ forums. I mean, someone probably will come along and say something, but I'd be prepared for more verbal bludgeoning. >.<

Also, I would have set the tourney up differently. Just throwing in my $0.02.

Eh, it's just for fun. I'll post it there then.

Mods please lock.