Anyone Excited For Diablo On Consoles?

DJLight890

Just wondering if anyone is actually excited for Diablo on consoles. I loved Diablo 2 and played the heck out of it. I never got the third game, but heard the game wasn't as groundbreaking as it should have been.

I don't game on my PC too often and I probably wont buy the Xbox One right away. I'll probably pick up Diablo to hold my interest until I get my console. Thoughts anyone?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very much excited ! Just hope there rant achievements for maxing out each class as it may take a while for that. But time will tell.

hopefully we get a list that includes this

Reach paragon 100

Max lvl for all 5 classes

Beat xxx boss on HC hardest diff

And my favorite that i hope reach the game

Max lvl max paragon on all 5 chars, all diffs beaten on all, full legendary sets leg weps/trinkets/rings everything

Basically i want the Lost Planet 2 achievement list (minus leaderboard req ofc) but for a game that i personally want to grind in

Please make it grindy

hopefully we get a list that includes this

Reach paragon 100

Max lvl for all 5 classes

Beat xxx boss on HC hardest diff

And my favorite that i hope reach the game

Max lvl max paragon on all 5 chars, all diffs beaten on all, full legendary sets leg weps/trinkets/rings everything

Basically i want the Lost Planet 2 achievement list (minus leaderboard req ofc) but for a game that i personally want to grind in

Please make it grindy

Looking through the PC achievement list, there are definitely some that make me shudder. I'd say it's safe to assume they'll throw in at least a couple of the grindy ones (which I really wouldn't mind for a game like this).

Looking through the PC achievement list, there are definitely some that make me shudder. I'd say it's safe to assume they'll throw in at least a couple of the grindy ones (which I really wouldn't mind for a game like this).

Oh a fellow grinder! Most people just want easy as fuck lists, but seeing as i know the xbox get blessed with a decent a-rpg every 2 years i just want something extreme to grind for to keep the game feeling alive and fresh, cant help it but once i get 100% it feels very meh to play a game

Stuff like

Azmodan Adds

On Hell or Inferno, kill Azmodan without slaying any of his accompanying minions.

Are just random fun ones

Hope we get those lvl 2 chars of all class to max level, because it means i can get both a SC/HC char of each and also some extra time spent

The pc list looks quite fun tbh, a nice variety and mix. Its sad that the game only ships with 50 achievements tops, one of my nerd dreams is to get a a-rpg with 99 beautiful achievement of different difficulty.

Need something that doesnt feel like a complete fucking chore though, hopefully they strip out the collect achievements. Always hate those because playing while looking at a guide every 2 sec sucks ass

Need something that doesnt feel like a complete fucking chore though

I have some bad news for you....

Anywho, I don't know if I'll get this or not. I might do it just for the ability to play the game offline. I've had the PC version since a week or two after release and the game is plenty fun at first, but it gets stale ridiculously fast. I still load it up and play a little here and there... but just playing the same content over and over for nothing isn't generally my idea of fun.

I have some bad news for you....

Anywho, I don't know if I'll get this or not. I might do it just for the ability to play the game offline. I've had the PC version since a week or two after release and the game is plenty fun at first, but it gets stale ridiculously fast. I still load it up and play a little here and there... but just playing the same content over and over for nothing isn't generally my idea of fun.

Meant achievement wise :) Every a-rpg gets like that after a while so its nothing new, hopefully friends keep it fresh :)

To the other 2

Retail release

I know how you meant it.

And they don't.

I just finished R.A.W So all i got to do is finish of Deathspank which is boring as shit (it was fun for 2 games, third sucks) and wait forThe Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing which is a straight diablo clone more or less.

Ive been waiting since it was announced on pc and i know that im gonna enjoy this a fuckton :) Despite the game not being what it could be (diablo 2.5) it will be the go to game for me before i give up gaming completely

I have fatih in my friends ;) Aslong as the dont dupe shit and cheat im sure i will have a enjoyable ride.

Now all thats left is to hope the achievement list isnt doable in less than a month

What is the release date for Diablo 3 for the current gen consoles and for the next gen consoles?

I have to decide if i will buy it for the xbox360 or PS4.

I watched some gameplay on youtube and i am hooked.

I will have so much fun with this game, i love playing RPG`s together with friends.

What is the release date for Diablo 3 for the current gen consoles and for the next gen consoles?

I have to decide if i will buy it for the xbox360 or PS4.

I watched some gameplay on youtube and i am hooked.

I will have so much fun with this game, i love playing RPG`s together with friends.

The Xbox 360/PS3 versions are meant to be released on September 3rd. The PS4 version's release date is yet to be announced, but likely won't be until sometime next year, according to Blizzard's community managers on the Diablo 3 forums.

I'm guessing an X1 version will also be announced sometime "soon"... the 360 announcement was several months after the PS3 announcement, and the X1 and PS4 are hardly different at this point.