Enter the Stronghold Map

For the Guild! (20)

Win Stronghold PvP

Mark of Devotion (25)

Earn 60,000 Guild Marks

Four Dead Dragons! (150)

Defeat all four dragons in the Dragonflight in a single encounter

I shouldn't have ignored that last double xp weekend :/

I didn't. :D Well I hope the guild marks one doesn't take that long. Not really into that massive pvp update.

Yeah, my 2 Level 70s says it is unlocking ... Unlocking, unlocking ...

So, at least there is some reward for doing two Level 70s, since the Sigils will be obtainable without a second 70.

Actually they are taking out the ability to group transport from using the sign post method with the next path. So the sigil "exploit " will no longer work. Now people will have to have 2 level 70's. Come on dbl xp. I have two alts I'm the low to mid 60's.

Actually they are taking out the ability to group transport from using the sign post method with the next path. So the sigil "exploit " will no longer work. Now people will have to have 2 level 70's. Come on dbl xp. I have two alts I'm the low to mid 60's.

From what I've read they are moving the task giver for Vault of Nines to Protector's Enclave - info coming back from the Preview Server on PC says you can legitimately take a non-70 for the Sigil. So, assuming this happens, there will be no need for an exploit. Who the Hell knows with these people?

I did my extra Level 70s before word of the sign post method leaked. Double XP with an XP Boost made it feasible, if still mind numbing to bring 4 chars to 70 so far.

Here's something to give an idea of what 60k will be in marks

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Coffer

Edit: Double legend has already unlocked for me, well it will when it's finished being sat on 'Donen unlocking' status

I'm trying to understand the donation aspect of it. When it says to donate workers, does that actually mean you give them a worker or assign a worker to a guild task? I want to try and at least get an idea of what I can do to donate that will be easy for my playstyle (IE no pvp and apparently no dungeons).

Donating Gold gives 1 Guild Mark for every 1 value donated

That'll help a little :p

I wonder how grindy it will be?

60k should be a drop in the ocean vs whats needed for the gear, if you have finished the boons and have still been running some daily quests you should have plenty of campaign mats to get you well on the way to 60k.

That said i'm fully expecting to trade mine and for it to be like using stacks of mats during double rp and for them to vanish and not get what I expected from them in terms of progress :mad:

I got the PvP achievement for being on the losing team so the description is wrong i think, in game when it pops it says represented your guild in pvp or something.

Dirty and I can confirm this.

He won and didn't get the achievement. Then we were in one and lost and it popped for both of us.

how do you start a pvp event? i have a character i don't play anymore in a guild (how i got the enter strongholds achievement) but everyone in the guild is totally inactive. what are the requirements to start?

also.. the guild marks, is it 60,000 for 1 person to donate? or is it the guild as a whole. thanx

how do you start a pvp event? i have a character i don't play anymore in a guild (how i got the enter strongholds achievement) but everyone in the guild is totally inactive. what are the requirements to start?

also.. the guild marks, is it 60,000 for 1 person to donate? or is it the guild as a whole. thanx

You need enough guild members to queue. Probably 20. Though it might start slightly undermanned. Plus another guild queued.

Guild marks are per person I assume. I have almost 4k and I am probably near the bottom of the guild in donations because we were already near a lot of caps each time I go to donate. Once we get some more stuff built I can donate stuff I've been holding. But yeah...with 142 guild members, as a guild we are probably in the 100s of thousands.

Also, you can only hold 30K at once. So your guild will need to build the Marketplace so you can spend some before you can get the achievement. Or maybe do it over multiple toons.

Edited by bigbear.

@bigbear . How many from the guild did you have queuing for siege? We tried it with 5, it started loading than kicked us.

@Xeno - you should at least try to que for the Siege. Since you are a small guild, it may put you with others ...

I just randomly queued at the same time Dirty did and we got in with a full 20. No communication about it in guild chat or anything.