Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

looking to boost :

Share a Blueprint, Blueprint Apprentice, Race Day Coordinator, Race Day Leader, Race Day Organizer

can help with all of the above + more in return

also have all viral acheives, just drop me a fR or mSG.

also KGB hotpoket, ive sent you some blueprints + race days, feel free to send me yours for the acheivies

for those chasing the beat a mod achievement, look on the EA forums for the list, and remember their not directly affiliated with EA nor do they represent them, and they sure as hell DONT have to race you just because you want them to.

that said All the mods ive had contact with have been 'stand up chaps' :)

Edited by mrfunkyjunkie

I still need to share blueprints, share with a top 100 person, share race days, and get the race day leader achievement. Can anyone help?

Im not in top 100 but i do have the ea mod achievement and i am willing to share blueprints and race days.

:boomGAMERTAG: XxRAMBOxX MD

:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:P.S. Soz got bit carried away :p

ok lets get the ball rolling on the two 8 player achvs...sign up here and when we have enuff people ill send u all a msg on live and we can setup a date to get these 2 outta the way

1. Metal Thunder69

2. Hoyt23

3. xtremeskater17

4. I dRaXuS I

<alternate>

<alternate>

<alternate>

(i am I dRaXuS I)

hi there i am looking for 2 ppl to help me out on the race day leader achievement, i need to send 2 ppl a race day and then we race and i win, then if the 2 ppl help me out need this achievement also i will help, if u r willing to help message me on here or my GT is GeForceY2K7

Edit i only need 1 more person

Edited by redneo2k
changes

hey guys I'm looking to do the same, I have most of the career achvmnts I basically need the blueprints and raceday blueprint, and does anybody have or know how to get race day 2 achvmnt? I did read you can get it in racedays on noise bomb multiplayer?? any ideas?

I no it's not viral, but people I have played against have said they got it well after the race weekend in august.. and for some people it will just randomly pop up.

also is there any word on the glitched NFS Carbon achievement?

And anybody that wants to trade blueprints please send me a FR, also it's worth just trading cheap cars, I don't want your maxed out lambo LOL

ok lets get the ball rolling on the two 8 player achvs...sign up here and when we have enuff people ill send u all a msg on live and we can setup a date to get these 2 outta the way

1. Metal Thunder69

2. Hoyt23

3. xtremeskater17

4. I dRaXuS I

<alternate>

<alternate>

<alternate>

Come on people sign up..if u still have this game but dont need the achv sign up anyways and help other people out

hi there i am looking for 2 ppl to help me out on the race day leader achievement, i need to send 2 ppl a race day and then we race and i win, then if the 2 ppl help me out need this achievement also i will help, if u r willing to help message me on here or my GT is GeForceY2K7

Edit i only need 1 more person

I meant to say include me if you have room, thks

1. Metal Thunder69

2. Hoyt23

3. xtremeskater17

4. I dRaXuS I

<alternate>

<alternate>

<alternate>

Come on people sign up..if u still have this game but dont need the achv sign up anyways and help other people out

let me know too GT natzpop

1. Metal Thunder69

2. Hoyt23

3. xtremeskater17

4. I dRaXuS I

5. natzpop

<alternate>

<alternate>

<alternate>

1. Metal Thunder69

2. Hoyt23

3. xtremeskater17

4. I dRaXuS I

5. natzpop

<alternate>

<alternate>

<alternate>

sign me up...... again.

1. Metal Thunder69

2. Hoyt23

3. xtremeskater17

4. I dRaXuS I

5. natzpop

6. Rusty187

<alternate>

<alternate>

<alternate>

1. Metal Thunder69

2. Hoyt23

3. xtremeskater17

4. I dRaXuS I

5. natzpop

6. Rusty187

<alternate>

<alternate>

<alternate>

Sign me up, GT: TrumpBoy.. and a mate of mine's willing to help us even though he already got the achievements, his GT: Elite Del

1. Metal Thunder69

2. Hoyt23

3. xtremeskater17

4. I dRaXuS I

5. natzpop

6. Rusty187

<alternate>

<alternate>

<alternate>

Can I get on this list. GT: will i am not

8 player achv sign up

1. Metal Thunder69

2. Hoyt23

3. xtremeskater17

4. AquaticShoe

5. I dRaXuS I

6. Rusty187

7. will i am not

8. trumpboy

<alternate> natzpop

<alternate>

<alternate>

ok we now have 9 people set to do this achv..im busy this weekend with work..anytime next week is ok with me..hit me up with what times ur available