Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Co-Op partner to run through the game with. I'm fine picking away over multiple sessions or would be happy to run through the entire game in one sitting next weekend (15th or 16th).

It would be great to complete the tape it or die missions during the run (I'm missing that combo card). Can help with any other achievements you need.

If anybody is interested send me a note and friend request

Xbox Live Handle:

First Rate Hate

Thanks

Jay

Looking for a Co-Op partner to run through the game with. I'm fine picking away over multiple sessions or would be happy to run through the entire game in one sitting next weekend (15th or 16th).

It would be great to complete the tape it or die missions during the run (I'm missing that combo card). Can help with any other achievements you need.

If anybody is interested send me a note and friend request

Xbox Live Handle:

First Rate Hate

Thanks

Jay

i willing to do that next weekend is a three day weekend for me since martin luther kings day im interested in doing the game in one sitting

Hi, would like to do Coop in one sitting from the beginning to the end next week end, we won't save at all in order to prevent the game from glitching. GT : Poirot2, remember I'm french so we'll have to be synched, but I can go to bed late, near 4 am (in France) if you can't play at any other time.

i willing to do that next weekend is a three day weekend for me since martin luther kings day im interested in doing the game in one sitting

You're on. I sent a reply to your message on Xbox.

Hopefully we can knock this achievement out on Saturday.

Hi , Snowed in and trying to boost TK's Favorite . Already have 1st place in 4 games (Ramsterball , Zomboni , Stand up Zomidy , & Slicycles) and need a hand with the rest (Master Shafter , Bounty Hunter , Pounds of Flesh , Headache , & Ball Buster). I'll be on most of the day and if I'm playing COD just send me a message. Thanks in advance

I am looking for some co-op partners to complete all the facts with and some TIR boosting. I would be willing to knock most of the story out in two or three sittings.

I am a level 50 and have all other achievements except co-op but willing to help you with any achievements that you may still need. Please send me a message or preferably a FR so I can hook up with you easier.

I'm on almost everyday from about 3pm - 7pm CST.

GT is W1ck3d247

I am looking for 3 more people who would want to help me with TIR achievements and we could each take turns boosting or something like that, message me if interested!!! :drunk:drunk:rtbut::rtbut::rtbut::rtbut::boom:boom:boom:boom:boom:boom:AR15:AR15:AR15:AR15:AR15:AR15:AR15:AR15:AR15:AR15:AR15:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::chair

mayumoogy here

I am up for getting the TIR achievements out of the way

I only need to win 4 of the events

Ramsterball

Pounds of flesh and a couple others that I cant think of

anyway I will help the others get their stuff too

I will be on most of the day so message me on live