Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone out there that would like to help me get to Hokage, it doesn't have to be in one session, just enough to make it up there so i can get the achievement, that would be helpful.

By the Way, I am just at Academy Graduate, so it will be a long task, thanks.

Gamer Tag is ALL4WON, just send me a message on here or xbox, doesn't matter.

• 1 month later...

Im down for boosting to hokage, I'm jonin now so it probably won't take too long to boost to it. I'm willing to help who ever i do it with of course too oh yeah, message me. my gamer tag is llama rider64

Edited by BoneHammer

Looking to boost all the online achievements if anyone still needs them, haven't touched the online yet so I'm the lowest rank. If anyone's up for then feel free to send a message or FR over XBL, just make sure you include your saw it on x360a or I may not reply back.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone thats at Jonin rank (or close to) feel free to add me so we can boost for Hokage rank. Just bought 3 months of gold and finally ready to go. Online community looks dead so boosting looks to be the only option. Just put Naruto in the add.

Gamertag: blarged

EDIT: ANYONE CAN ADD ME TO BOOST THIS. If your a low rank ill just let you consistently beat me till your a jonin so we can have at least 3 people to work toward hokage rank. shouldnt even take that long.

Edited by blarged

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...