Achievement Trading Thread

Hey everyone, gonna spread the viral for a bit until I trade this in. For some reason, I was not able to give this to one of my friends and another of his buddie, despite giving it to multiple people before. Hopefully my game isn't somehow glitched.

Update: Viral is glithed, cannot spread :(

Edited by xTcSmoke

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to boost online achievements, I dont have the dlc yet but I do have the points to download it, so if you want to boost that as well I can help. (after the download) GT:Shasta Beast

update: I have all the multiplayer achievements now, if you need viral I can help.

Edited by Shasta Beast

Looking to do all the online achievements. I don't have the DLC yet, but wouldn't mind downloading it AFTER we are done with the main achievements. I already have the viral achievement if you are looking to knock that out as well.

I play every night after 10pm EST, so if this works for you, send me a message on LIVE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the viral achievement and am willing to pass it on. I am also looking for someone who is interested in getting the multiplayer achievements. I DO NOT have the DLC but if I later get it, I will edit or make a new post.

Send me a friend request and message noting 'Transformers 2 viral' or multiplayer on Xbox Live.

Gamertag: diseased maniac

Note the space between the words.

Transform and roll out....

EDIT: I now have the multiplayer achievements (except DLC, which I haven't bought), however I am still willing to help others with the viral & multiplayer achievements.

Edited by diseased maniac
Update

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently got this game and I'm looking for people who can help me in getting the MP achievements. I don't have the DLC, so that'll be for another time. If anyone is willing to help me (or if you want me to help you), send me a message on xbox live.

GT: Arthvader043088

EDIT: I would like to give my thanks to diseased maniac and bofeenaun for helping me in getting these achievements out of the way (and for me to help them out as well.)

Edited by Arthvader

• 1 month later...