Why are people still buying the same game?

JCDRANZER

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TC

I haven't played CoD since Black Ops so its nice to play it again. I enjoy it both campaign and MP. Though on topic all i have to say is why Halo outside of campaign? Why fighting when all that's different is the characters? Why sports games when the major change are rosters? Cause the game is fun to those who buy it regardless of genre or name.

Why do gamers care so much about what other people play? I bought it because I love having a clan with my friends, and playing online with them helps me stay in touch even though some of them live across the country.

If you don't like it, there are plenty of other games to go play. Dishonored was a lot of fun, so was Sleeping Dogs. But despite what the internet tells you, there are upgrades in each iteration (even if they're not huge) and I'm happy to pay $60 for it knowing that I'll get 100+ hours of enjoyment out of the multiplayer.

I've never seen the point in criticizing people for enjoying something just because it doesn't meet your particular standard