What's the best SLOT MACHINE PRICE you've won?

eliahz

As the title says, I'm just curious about which goodies you guys have won. What are you most happy with?

Myself I'm most happy with the Gun Sword & the Hand Cannon. I havn't gotten any character parts from the slot machine yet though :/ I've heard it's very rare.

man i got a couple of weapons but i haven't gotten anything I really wanted like the gun sword, hand cannon or the gold sniper the best thing imo that I got was the title snow ninja cus it just sounds cool.

Edited by darksidecow

its called 'Gold Rifle' you get it from the 10k slots!

10K slots? Do you mind explaining? The slot machine I use costs 4k for 1 roll.. Is the 10k per roll when you've unlocked a certain amount of items? If so how many?

10K slots? Do you mind explaining? The slot machine I use costs 4k for 1 roll.. Is the 10k per roll when you've unlocked a certain amount of items? If so how many?

After you bought all "ordinary" items and reach 100% abillities and emotes it costs 10k and and you get other weapons and character parts. For me ... i got a bunch weapons first now it seems like it's character parts only.