COD Elite x360a group tag

MC B0B x360a

For those of you who have access to the COD Elite beta, make sure to join the x360a group. If you dont have the beta make sure to add the group when you get access to COD elite, which hopefully will be sometime very soon. If you have not signed up for the BETA yet go to http://www.callofduty.com/elite

I'd almost forgotten about the beta. Signed up almost first day but heard it had started ages ago so just assumed I never got in. Are they still sending out invites then?

Yeah. I got mine a couple of days ago. Check your Email, and see if you got an invite. If not, go back, and see if it tells you to enter your gamertag. When I first registered, I just put in my Email, but I went later, and it asked for my GT. A couple of weeks later, I got my invite.

Yeah. I got mine a couple of days ago. Check your Email, and see if you got an invite. If not, go back, and see if it tells you to enter your gamertag. When I first registered, I just put in my Email, but I went later, and it asked for my GT. A couple of weeks later, I got my invite.

OK I'll give it a go cheers. What's it like anyway? Worthwhile?

Yeh I had to do that as soon as it was announced I signed up but heard nothing went on today and it asked me to link and tick the agreements.

just to give you an idea of what to expect. It is pretty cool. Sorry for the picture quality but its a screenshot from my iphone.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/4556/groups1.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8247/groups2n.png

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5894/groups3.png

I hope majority of its free, I like it but I dont like it enough to pay for it. Even if I love Mw3 I still won't really pay for it, I'd rather put that money towards maps or something.

I think this is all the free part. I think the subscription part is for DLC and some extra features. I will send a tweet to 402 to find out.

IS THIS LEGIT? By legit I mean are xbox360achievements.org supporting this? or is it another TDU2 FARCE!?!

I'm also a member of 0191 - SUNDERLAND - INFIDEL - UNITED KINGDOM - ENGLAND

Is this an official x360a group, officially backed and endorsed by x360a? No. Does x360a have a problem with the members creating a group like this on Elite? No, or I cant imagine that they would have a problem with it. Is the x360a elite group some sort of scam? No, its just members of the site who want to track each other. To be honest there is no way of controlling to group to let in people who are certain members of this site (there is not moderator or overlord for these groups). I could go and join the Harvard University group and never have attended Harvard, and noboby could stop me from doing it. We could ask Webb or Minty if they would like to officially back this group, but I am sure it would be more headache than its worth from them. It would be nice to see a sticky for the elite group, or some type of announcement on the mainpage for x360a members to join the group, but its probably more headache than its worth. If they did sponsor the x360a elite group people would then start bombarding the mods/admins with questions/complaints/concerns about the group. As it stands right now, this is just a friendly group who want to track other members of the site. My goal is to see if we can get the group up to 1,000 members from x360a. I think that is a lofty but realistic goal, and I would consider that to be an impressive size group for a gaming forum.

Edited by MC B0B x360a

As it stands right now, this is just a friendly group who want to track other members of the site. My goal is to see if we can get the group up to 1,000 members from x360a. I think that is a lofty but realistic goal, and I would consider that to be an impressive size group for a gaming forum.

If they ever send me an invite to the Elite test I will join :D.

If they ever send me an invite to the Elite test I will join :D.

Keep checking and logging back into elite. I think I would have gotten my invite a while back if I had logged back in sooner. I was wondering what was going on so I logged in randomly. Thats when they asked me to verify info, and within 24 hours I had my invite.