Help! I Can't Play This Game.

Mister Buds

i just saw that this game was available on marketplace, so i bought it. i used to love playing it on my genesis, plus i had 1180 microsoft points on my account that i had no plans for. so, i download the game and start it up but for some reason it thinks i'm playing the trial. when i click to play the arcade game, it gives me two options; buy the full version or play the trial.

first i restarted my console hoping that would fix the problem. it didn't. i tried to play again and saw the same screen. this time i pressed x on that screen to buy the full version and marketplace realized that i had already purchased it, so i chose to redownload it. this process was over in a fraction of a second, and didn't help me out either. i then deleted it from my hard drive and downloaded it again, but it still won't work.

has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? if not can i call microsoft and get my money back? i can't even play the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
You have to REDOWNLOAD the game and once you do that don't hit PLAY NOW his the last selection after you finish downloading the game.

This is what worked for me (using a little more emphasis for anyone having trouble):

Deleted the game and downloaded again from the history list. It won't show any options once downloaded, so you have to back out and select it from your recent games list under the game library (should be the first one).

Start the game. You will notice Xbox Live Game and Extras are not selectable. Choose Unlock Full Game, then Download Again. Once it is done, choose Continue; DO NOT choose Play Now. Choosing Continue should start the game. When you quit the game, all options are available and you have your game.