1st in the World to 200!!!

Amazon XD

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let me remind you why you're on this site.

This site is called Xbox360Achievements.org. It's a site dedicated to the discussion, unlocking, and discovery of achievements. With thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people playing individual games, it is an achievement in itself to be the first one to get all the achievements in a game, especially when it's the first in the world.

So, wouldn't it seem fitting to let the community know that one of it's own was the first to get all the achievements in the game? Yes. It would be.

IN OTHER NEWS

The 500 online kills wasn't quite "fast" as it was "chaotic". Matchmaking works like this, you either get a room of 4 people, or a room of 8 people.

Note: I did not BOOST achievements, I did all of them legit. I actually beat people boosting.

The idea is to keep exiting games until you get the 8 player ones. When you get the 8 player matches, usually everyone bunches up in one place when they fight, because that's where they'll get the kills. So what you do is just run around (It's the quickest on Stadium), and shoot your pistol or Chain Gun off, and you rack up kills. Alot of it has to do with maneuvering and making sure you don't get blown to bits, but half of it is luck.