Worth achievement hunting?

JediJake

It's an oustanding game and definitely worth playing. Even if you don't strictly play for the achievements you'll most likely grab the majority of them through regular play. However, considering this game has almost been out for five years, it is bound to have a lot of glitches. I remember not receiving an achievement for beating the game (even though I clearly did), so I was forced to constantly load my save file over and over until the achievement unlocked.

Overall, though, it's an amazing experience and you should play it; especially if you're a fan of Rockstar games.

It's an oustanding game and definitely worth playing. Even if you don't strictly play for the achievements you'll most likely grab the majority of them through regular play. However, considering this game has almost been out for five years, it is bound to have a lot of glitches. I remember not receiving an achievement for beating the game (even though I clearly did), so I was forced to constantly load my save file over and over until the achievement unlocked.

Overall, though, it's an amazing experience and you should play it; especially if you're a fan of Rockstar games.

This

The game is great. I loved it because it is very unique. If your down for a great game I highly recommend. Hopefully after GTA 5, Rockstar will announce Bully 2 or Red Dead Redemption 2. One can only dream...

Hopefully after GTA 5, Rockstar will announce Bully 2 or Red Dead Redemption 2. One can only dream...

I agree. As far as RDR2 anyway. I have not played Bully (obviously) so I cannot agree on that. :)

Thanks all. I think I will have to move forward on getting Bully. I just needed that last bit of a push.

Bully: Scholarship Edition is a terrific game. I ended up buying it this week since it was on sale and I know I won't regret it, even if it does have its problems.

It's a really fun game. Think of it as a toned down version of Grand Theft Auto, but a lot more fun.

The achievements are fun to hunt for. As mentioned, it can glitch and have you miss out, but it isn't the biggest issue with the game. Getting stuck behind a garbage bin while running is a bigger issue. :p

• 5 months later...

Speaking of which I need to get back on this game, I accidentally saved over a file where I was almost done with the game because it auto-loaded an old save and I thought I was loading the game I wanted to load when I was really saving over it, haven't played since :(

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On xbox live for $5 at the moment, how could I say no with all these reviews on it!

I got this game at the end of the year sales and haven't played it yet but have been told it's a very good game. After seeing all the reviews, I think I'd better get my butt in gear. =)

I'm considering picking it up, but not sure I have time to play as I'm really busy the next month or so and by the time I get any real game time WatchDogs will be out, but £2.99 :confused:

Edit: Also forgot that by then I may also have another episode of The Walking Dead S2 and/or The Wolf Among Us as I have the season passes.

Edited by ModernSith2010

It' a great and fun game, specially if you like the GTA series.

Most achievements consist in doing actions X times, so you may get some at the end of the game while you will have to grind some, there are multiplayer achievement, so that's an advantage for completing and old game.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

YES. The achievements are all fun to get. The only game besides DR2 Case Zero were I found all of the achievements in the game fun to obtain. There are many fun games out there that have fun achievements but in most there is always one or a few that are a chore/grind to get. Not this one. Pick it up when you can. It is like GTA with a school setting and it is rated T instead of M.