Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone.

Me and at least one more friend are going to try to get some more guys so we can boost the online Team-achievements. Were starting about two hours from now so just send me a message and invite if you wanna join in.

We're looking for:

40-Combo

80.000 points

30 wins in Team Slayer

30 Wins in Team Survivors

It's absolutely not certain that we're gonna get all these, if any, today but that's our goal. We just need two more players.

That means I'll look up any messages reagarding Re5 the coming days. Give it a shot, hopefully we can team-up and get this for everyone.

I myself will go online in just a couple of minutes so please feel free to reply asap.

/ Gamertag: Nicke78

Edited by Nicke78

If anyone wants to do Professional from ideally chapter 5-3 to the end send me a msg.

I have strong wired connection and will play to the end and not quit out.

Got to the first wesker battle but the Ai really sucks at that point so i got bored of it, if anyone wants to help my Gamertag is Humphr3y Bogart

hey i need to replay this game because my old gamer tag was hacked and i was at 40,000 legit and now i have to restart so someone if you are free some time to help me go through on co-op that would be awesome. thanks very much.

GT:hungrywatchwolf

PS: send message with x360a in it so i know its not from a random stranger thanks.