Too easy game?

Helium

Will I'm playing this game. First levels were hard in hard dificulty, but that had huge change later on. Now I'm playing in Fontaine Futuristics in hard difficulty. Now the starting diffuculty has gone too low. I can kill Big daddy only with 4 shots so this makes hard difficulty kinda joke because always when I see Big daddy I just kill it because you get good stuff from it.

Is anyone else finding this game too easy?:)

I liked the difficulty in Bioshock 2 as the game was more about exploration and discovering the story than fast paced FPS. If they made the combat too difficult then I'd be less inclined to explore and uncover what makes the game so awesome.

EDIT : How are you beating Alpha Daddies in four hits? I freeze them but it still takes a bunch of shots to kill them. Or maybe I'm thinking of Little Sisters.

Edited by Psycho Chickan

How are you beating Alpha Daddies in four hits? I freeze them but it still takes a bunch of shots to kill them. Or maybe I'm thinking of Little Sisters.

You can't kill Little Sisters. ;)

Anyways, the game wasn't hard nor was it too easy. That being said it is nowhere near as difficult than its predecessor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, but that's just how Bioshock is... The beginning is hard because you don't have a lot of plasmids/health upgrades and your weapons are weak too... That, plus you have to get used to the game. It's only natural that the game gets easier.

Agreed. On my second play through I pretty much forgot I had set it to Hard. Once you get the gist of what weapon/plasmid combos work really well, and max out your research, a lot of the enemies just get mowed down by you. I won't complain though, since it was worth playing through a second time for me regardless.