Issac Clarke vs. Alan Wake

seven43861

Thankgod there's unlimited sprint. Sure Issac will pant like a sissy that's been running for hours, but he keeps going that's the important thing. Alan couldn't run 20 meters without falling on his face. Don't want to face something, run past it. Fast enough to run past enemies in a straight jacket. And the controls are so exact that when holding down the run Issac performs an engineer shuffle. Here's to Issac and for leaving Alan in the dust.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just an observation for fun, both scary games, but running isn't unlimited in Alan Wake.

Alan wake can't unimted sprint no, But he can out run his enemies.

Issac can unlimted run, But he has no chance of outrunning his enemies, Unless there is a doorway near by.

really they both can run indefunitely, alan can just push himself to go faster for brief periods, he can also dodge(though the timing can be frustrating).

I figure hey, we all know isaac is more badass but someone has to throw alan a bone here, i love both games lol.

if alan wake could run they he could just out run all the badies until he gets to the light. it would ruin the game. his limited sprint makes the game more tense and can only be used to get out of direct danger.

also Issac is in the future, in space and has tons of crazy gadgets, weapons and armor. he can slow down enemies, use kinesis, fly, and use/upgrade devastating weapons. he also can refill his health whenever he wants.

Alan only has a flashlight, pistol, shotgun and rifle. his best weapon is a flaregun, lol. Alan is just a writer and has no armor. he can only heal when he gets to the light.

I love both characters and Issac is certainly more confident in the sequel but Alan definitely has more depth to his character. if they swapped situations, neither would survive because they aren't equipped for the others unique situation. its not like swapping marcus fenix and master chief of sam fisher and batman.

I loved both Alan Wake and Dead Space, though I see no reason for a competition between the two games. Obvious fact is we all know Isaac would beat Alan any day, I say if your going to do a games comparison, pit two people who are in an equal league.