Achievement Guide

nictasty

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this was said already, but..

Here are the requirements for achieving 3 stars per set:

1.) You have to see the Kelolon Combination Attack thrice.

2.) Simply defeat all of them

3.) A total of 15 bugs should be absorbed by the bigger bugs.

4.) Defeat 5 dogs.

5.) Defeat the Puppet Masters within 2 turns, without killing the puppets.

It's only 10 bugs, and you have 3 turns to kill the Masters.

Are you sure? I don't remember exactly as I got this achievement before I even fought the first boss, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get 3 perfects in a row to get it, just 3 total in the fight.

Well for my part, i got one perfect on my last hit in my first battle then the battle right after i got two perfects with my two first hits for three consecutive perfects in a row.

So basically it doesnt have to be in a single fight.... it just has to be in a row!

Well for my part, i got one perfect on my last hit in my first battle then the battle right after i got two perfects with my two first hits for three consecutive perfects in a row.

So basically it doesnt have to be in a single fight.... it just has to be in a row!

Thats not true...I was the same as you, only hitting two in my last one, and got 1 in the first attack next battle and no achievement.

I got it in the same battle shortly after that.

ALSO: I have a qustion. Is there a way to view how many perfects, damage and enemy kills you have? Or will it just unlock randomly when you hit the number.

Thats not true...I was the same as you, only hitting two in my last one, and got 1 in the first attack next battle and no achievement.

I got it in the same battle shortly after that.

ALSO: I have a qustion. Is there a way to view how many perfects, damage and enemy kills you have? Or will it just unlock randomly when you hit the number.

will unlock when you reach the requested number..

like gorjira says you need to get 3 perfect in a raw in the same battle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey i have a Q i want to kn what does the New game+ take out from the game u already finished? buz i still need the treasure trove Achievement and just want to kn so i can either start the game again or new game+ for the achievement.

hey i have a Q i want to kn what does the New game+ take out from the game u already finished? buz i still need the treasure trove Achievement and just want to kn so i can either start the game again or new game+ for the achievement.

every items will be removed..u will need to collect every items to get the treasure trove in new game+..in new game+ only the levels will be higher than new game..and i think that dreams will be avaliable too in new game+..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have a save file that was saved before you went into the Tower of Mirrors and didn't save the clear game on it then yes you can go back but you don't have a file like that and you saved the clear game on it then you'll have to do a new game or new game +.