Map pack 3?

Yes it will be. It has been confirmed for a September 19th release.

Come on Titans. Either do one of two things. Cite you source even though i think you are joking about the third map pack. If you are joking (which you are) try not to lead the forums in the wrong direction. There are alot of new people on here who will believe what you say. Yes the person should use the search function (or just look at the second page of the forum), but we dont have to put BS claims out there.

Come on Titans. Either do one of two things. Cite you source even though i think you are joking about the third map pack. If you are joking (which you are) try not to lead the forums in the wrong direction. There are alot of new people on here who will believe what you say. Yes the person should use the search function (or just look at the second page of the forum), but we dont have to put BS claims out there.

Oops, sorry, I thought I did include it:

Source

• 3 weeks later...

I am not saying this is an official message, but i think it one of those "Listen to what i am NOTsaying" type things. It sounds like no third map pack without officially saying no. Source: 402 twitter reply

@FourZeroTwo Wikipedia says that theres 3 map packs for Modern Warfare 2, whens the third map pack going to be released? #MW2 3:28 PM Aug 29th via web

@IBAGIDii Wikipedia often gets things wrong. That is one of those things. about 2 hours ago via web in

Oops, sorry, I thought I did include it:

Source

Z0MG DAT LINK IZ ARSUM!

http://files.myopera.com/draggysicyfire/albums/635234/boredcat.jpg

I am not saying this is an official message, but i think it one of those "Listen to what i am NOTsaying" type things. It sounds like no third map pack without officially saying no. Source: 402 twitter reply

@FourZeroTwo Wikipedia says that theres 3 map packs for Modern Warfare 2, whens the third map pack going to be released? #MW2 3:28 PM Aug 29th via web

@IBAGIDii Wikipedia often gets things wrong. That is one of those things. about 2 hours ago via web in

Tempted to go on Wikipedia and post that there are 5 map packs just to piss Robert Bowlhead off.

Tempted to go on Wikipedia and post that there are 5 map packs just to piss Robert Bowlhead off.

that would be funny. the sad part is they would actually believe and update the site with that info. Its like the sites that list the spinning skull as completing the prestige challenges. They should crawl out from under their rock and do a littlre more research before posting.

I believe there will be coz they're still going to release the COD4 map Shipment. I heard this from Infinity Ward themselves when they made an announcement about releasing the Stimulus Map Pack.

can you put a link to where you read/heard that. 402 has basically stated that wikipedia is wrong that they stated there would be a third map pack.

can you put a link to where you read/heard that. 402 has basically stated that wikipedia is wrong that they stated there would be a third map pack.

I'm not sure if Infinity Ward has confirmed, but there are several videos on youtube of an unknown map appearing. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-7auSrui-o]YouTube- MW2 Map Pack 3 (Pictures)[/ame] Could be fake, though.