I suck real bad at multiplayer

haloWARpower5

I played for 41 hours of multiplayer and the enemies still owned the shit out of me even for my level 20 characters on silver. The credits in bronze were so pathetic I can only buy a single pack each day and when I do get to buy one pack the guns they gave me only can kill hello kitty (note that there is no 's' in kitty).

Am I playing it wrong? How do you guys drop enemies so quick? I literally have to kept spamming my power and empty half of my ammo clip to drop down one collector trooper and I don't even wanna talk about those big bosses. I'm not angry or anything but it's very depressing that I just can't seem to help my teammates in matches (I'm almost always get the least amount of scores). The guides on the internet can't help me at all.

Mass Effect Multiplayer difficulty > Demon's Souls difficulty and the worst part is I'm actually serious.:( Anyone here able to help me please?

Edit: I play all kinds of class and characters. Usually I won't play silver till I'm level 20.

Weapons:

M-90 Indra I

Collector SMG I

N7 Valkyrie II

Geth Spitfire II

N7 Hurricane I

Blood Pack Punisher I

Kishock Harpoon Gun I

Geth Pulse Rifle II

M-37 Falcon II

Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle I

Disciple I

AT-12 Raider I

M-300 Claymore I

Geth Plasma Shotgun II

Collector Sniper Rifle II

Edited by haloWARpower5

On silver? Just spam singularity and shockwave. You could drag an Avenger X along so you can take down shields but it's not really necessary. Don't forget that shockwave goes through walls.

Human Adept

Warp - Detonate, Expose, Recharge Speed

Singularity - Radius, Recharge Speed

Shockwave - Radius, Detonate, Lifting Shockwave

Alliance Training - To level 3 only

Fitness - Durability, Shield Recharge, Fitness Expert

Edited by Shinobi273