Have YOU been killed by the Quad Bike?

Opiate42

In memory of the Skid Loader achievement from Karkand.

Have you been killed by the Quad bike? :p

I have. Twice so far.

Though have been finding it laggy as fuck. My two deaths, I was well away from the front end but died anyhow.

I've landed two kills, but once I caught a lone support dude running across the dunes from D to E on Bandar and literally passed right through him several times. Was not amused.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In memory of the Skid Loader achievement from Karkand.

Have you been killed by the Quad bike? :p

I have. Twice so far.

Though have been finding it laggy as fuck. My two deaths, I was well away from the front end but died anyhow.

I've landed two kills, but once I caught a lone support dude running across the dunes from D to E on Bandar and literally passed right through him several times. Was not amused.

This! I don't know why, but since downloading AK, any game I get in I'm lagging. Get in the jet, and the screen shakes like crazy. Outside view and it keeps snapping backwards. When ever I get the "XXX Killed NatrlKilla" I can take a few more steps before actually dying. When in an AC130 and I hear the lock on, I deploy flares as soon as the missile incoming beep starts, looks good for a second, but then I get the message saying I was killed, then I die. My connection's good (I never thought I would say that whilst still being with Sky), so I doubt it's that.

Coincidentally, it's for that very reason that I've been killed by the Quad. Game is practically unplayable for me right now...

Nope. I RPG/SMAW'ed two people trying though. And my first kill of Armored Kill was running over someone with it. :) I love this DLC.

Nice! I've done that a couple times but it never killed them, always disables the quad and they get off and shoot me before I finish reloading :confused:

Seriously, rocket vs bike? Bugger!

Nice! I've done that a couple times but it never killed them, always disables the quad and they get off and shoot me before I finish reloading :confused:

Seriously, rocket vs bike? Bugger!

You gotta hit em' from the back, I try not to shoot things head on always try to aim at the booty hole for the instant disable or kill. Anticipate them going by you, because you are going to sidestep or what not, then shoot them as they go by. Granted the first was lucky shot and the second person was going slow.

Yes, I was killed two times by a quad so far, but without actually being overrun by one. In both cases an explosion was involved and it said "Player X [Quad] FreiZeitGeipel". Have a feeling there´s some sort of glitch that occurs when you plant mines and then ride a quad, and the mines blow up an enemy, it counts as a kill with the quad-bike. I could be wrong though. Haven´t quite figured it out yet. Anyone else experienced something similar?

Me neither, and I don't think I ever will because I NEVER see anyone on it.

Seriously?

One guy just tried to kill me with the quad bike, probably to get his cheev, he failed a first time, went back and forth, I had the time to throw some C4 on the ground, then he came a 4th time to roadkill me but *BOOM* :nana

Yes, I was killed two times by a quad so far, but without actually being overrun by one. In both cases an explosion was involved and it said "Player X [Quad] FreiZeitGeipel". Have a feeling there´s some sort of glitch that occurs when you plant mines and then ride a quad, and the mines blow up an enemy, it counts as a kill with the quad-bike. I could be wrong though. Haven´t quite figured it out yet. Anyone else experienced something similar?
This happens when you damage something or put mines down then get into a vehicle,It counts for what ever you're in. And I have only fell/cause victime to Quad Roadkill once.

Seriously?

One guy just tried to kill me with the quad bike, probably to get his cheev, he failed a first time, went back and forth, I had the time to throw some C4 on the ground, then he came a 4th time to roadkill me but *BOOM* :nana

Mean bastard you should have just let him kill you :p Kidding good call on the C4.

Me neither, and I don't think I ever will because I NEVER see anyone on it.

Seriously?? x2

Damn I see people all over the place on them in every game, jokers are using them as the new jihad vehicle.

You gotta hit em' from the back, I try not to shoot things head on always try to aim at the booty hole for the instant disable or kill. Anticipate them going by you, because you are going to sidestep or what not, then shoot them as they go by. Granted the first was lucky shot and the second person was going slow.

Will have to be more patient and improve my aim a little :p

Kept hitting them on the side.