WBID Link Failure

I tried logging in to a friend's WBID account to get access to the mobile-exclusive skins, and all I got was "WBID Account Login Failed". Eventually I gave up and tried to log back into my own, and I'm getting the same error message. Is anyone else having this problem?

I think you can only log into one account per profile. I was having the same issue with trying out the same thing. I tried out their log in from a different profile that I haven't used a wbid as of yet and everything worked out fine. So now my main profile has all the app costumes and my main one is just sitting there hoping for a work around unless it is something with wbid link issue.

But now I can't even get back into my own WBID, so I'm screwed if they ever make anything else available that requires an active WBID.

Update: Finally managed to log back in on mine, I wish they would take care of their server problems.

Edited by Aquaman6686
update

I don't get how people are logging on, mine literally won't let me click it. T skips over to storage device and the WBID is in a darker colour than all of them, anyone know what's gone wrong/how to fix it? Really want my Arkham Harley costume.

I signed in fine today? did you try doing it on a computer?

No I was doing it on my 360 through the in-game menu. What I was doing was trying to log onto a friend's WBID, with his permission, to unlock those mobile-exclusive skins he had unlocked in the mobile game. But I tried for an hour straight and it would NOT let me log in. I had the same problem logging back into my own, but this morning I finally got back into mine. I guess I'm just never going to be able to get those skins, which is an absolute travesty. I have no problem with certain platforms getting EARLY unlocks of stuff, but having almost half a dozen skins be EXCLUSIVE for the mobile version so that only a fraction of gamers can get them is ridiculous.

I'm just staying logged in all the time. My friend still says I can try again to log onto his WBID to try to get the mobile-exclusive skins, but I'm not going to risk being unable to connect again. I'll just have to hope NetherRealm eventually releases them as DLC for the 95% of players who can't get them.

from a business standpoint it'd make sense if WB/NRS didnt release the skins

How does it make sense for them NOT to release the skins? I'd happily pay 400MSP to get my hands on a Skins Pack with those five skins. It makes NO sense for NetherRealm to keep the skins as mobile-only exclusives where only a fraction of players can get them when they could make plenty of extra money by releasing them to the majority.

That's the same problem I'm having. When I first get on the game and go the WBID tab if it works is says account linked then takes me to the login page where after I input my login and password it eithers says "failed" or "In Use". And when I log onto the iOS it doesn't show what I unlocked through the console version.

How does it make sense for them NOT to release the skins? I'd happily pay 400MSP to get my hands on a Skins Pack with those five skins. It makes NO sense for NetherRealm to keep the skins as mobile-only exclusives where only a fraction of players can get them when they could make plenty of extra money by releasing them to the majority.

let me rephrase it will make sense for them to not release the skins until the money from the mobile app stops making coming in at a steady pace, after that point they will release it

You all lucky people with the Apple products.

I SO want the skins.

Fuck you NRS for doing something so stupid.

*WB Games

Edited by xXmyxxmastaXx