Issues on WP8?

Seiryu

I'm attempting to purchase this on WP8, but I seem to be running into some problems.

First of all, there is no trial. I don't already have the trial downloaded, but it only shows the "Buy" and "Share" buttons on the page, as if I already had the trial.

I decided to try and buy it without a trial, but the first time I hit "Buy" it encountered some sort of error and told me to quit the marketplace then relaunch and try again.

I did this, and it let me buy it, but now it won't download. For some reason it is downloading over the cellular network even though I am connected to wi-fi, but that's fine since I have unlimited data, however, it doesn't finish the download and instead says attention required and give me the error code "c101a7d1".

I tried searching a bit on Microsofts site and on Google, but I can't seem to find what that error code means. Anyone else having any issues and/or know what I can do to get the download to work properly?

EDIT: In my searching a found some people fixed the issue by completely canceling the download then trying over again, so I canceled the download then checked windowsphone.com.

It looks like the online marketplace shares the issue of there not being a trial, it only has a "buy" button. I was going to try redownloading from my purchase history, but it doesn't show up there. Now I am hesitant to try downloading it again because I don't want to be charged twice.

Is this game even worth the trouble or should I just give up and hope that I haven't been charged?

EDIT2: Tried downloading again and it seems to have worked this time, so I suppose my issue is resolved. Still confused and annoyed by the fact that there is no trial...

Edited by Seiryu

• 6 months later...