glitched game

munkeystomp99

I've also experienced the game freezing twice. Both times seem to be when I am playing multiplayer and went to resurrect my partner. Shame, because I quite enjoyed playing this game.

Other than that the game didn't freeze once when I played it through on single player.

I am having the same freeze problem. Thing that happens to me is that I will end the a level or sometimes switch characters and it will freeze. I would let it sit for a good 10 - 20 mins and sometimes it would come back. Other times it would stay frozen. Man, I really wanted to complete the game. That sucks. I will have to give up on this game and wait for a patch for the issue. Hope it comes sooner than later. GOD DAMMIT

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the solution to the game freeze at the end of the stage, you hit B to cancel the end animation. However, I'd like to amend that and say that you spam the B button to cancel as fast as you can soon after the you finish the end stage challenge (i.e. play the guitar, etc.). Casually pressing B still caused the game to freeze. Of course you exit to the main title screen selections, but it surpasses resetting the X-box and starting all over again and again.

• 1 month later...

thankfully it only did this on the school level, when i was playing thru on hard for searches+kill+smashes. not on easy or the no death run, it ran smooth then. just wait it out for 5 min, if music stops, hit the guide and see if you hear the sound of it, if so your good. it goes away. it only happened when i switched characters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just to add to this old thread; started up the game, played around a bit to get a few achievements when I could, then froze up twice on the Diner level. As a note, I was trying to get the poo dance the second time, and I did use the jukebox the first time as well. At the end, I played guitar with the little fat kid both times, and it froze up both times.

Note that this was on an older 'fat' 360, if the devs were simply testing on newer hardware.