ACES Assault help

georgiadude330

I did this just the other day if you're having trouble with the assault category.

-Go to the campaign chapter Rooftops, the one where Jo gets shot at the dropoff. Start on penthouse on realistic to maximize assault points. Also, have C4.

-Kill the terrorists until you get just inside. There should be a checkpoint.

-Tell Michael and Jung to hold position as they mess it up.

-Go down the stairs, but veer right and go outsideinstead of going in the close doorway.

-Outside, you can look in to the room you could have gone in. There will be a group of three terrorists talking about how their leader (can't remember his name) took out a chopper with one shot.

-Look in and throw the C4 through the glass. They will most likely shoot so move out of the way or hope to get lucky. Press B over and over until the C4 detonates.

-90% of the time you will get all three of them, and you get 3 assault points for a C4 kill, so you get 9 points every time.

-Reload the checkpoint and repeat.

I had 600 assault points to go to get all of the weapons, so I did this for under an hour and got it . Each checkpoint reload takes about 20 seconds to kill the guys, so it is very quick. I do not know if this helps anyone but I'm just putting it out there.