how do I complete this in veteran?

garyLFC2010

yeh i completed it but before i started i was typing things in on the computer, 3arc unlock being one of them, now the only cheevo i need is complete the first 3 missions to get the completion cheevo... so im stuck at the bloody tunnel bit again :'( thats ALL I NEED!! ARGGHHHHH

verteran is no joke. im stuck at the part in Veitnom when you have to get to the weapons crate

probably the problem everyone else had, i didnt because i read about it before i played the campaign, i still found it difficult but there are some barrels half way down the hill which you have to go up to and hold x, it will stab it and kick it down the hill... do that to all 3 i think it is.

Patience is the key. Stay in cover and be a good shot. Only bits I got minorly stuck on were kolwoon the first time you go outside, strangely the tank level and the room before you go underwater on the last mission. Beyond that it's pretty much a similar strategy of shoot, cover, heal, repeat

I found if I was getting frustrated with a part, coming back the next day I could beat it no problem.. It helps a lot taking breaks.

definitely... thats what happened when i did the tunnel bit the first time, i was in a rage at that bit, though forget the campaign, came back a week later and did it first time

I asked myself this same question when I was stuck at executive order with its unlimited AI spawns and I am pretty sure this, the mission after it, the end part of 'Numbers' are the most pisstaking parts of the veteran campaign:

For Executive order, use the smoke grenades wisely to get past the unlimited spawn corridor and reach the end of that corridor before you turn, go to a safe spot until you hit a checkpoint, then just take your time for the rest of the mission.

In SOG(The part where you have to stab open and kick the yellow barrels on the unlimited spawning enemies):

Slowly make your way down the hill, go to the extreme left, there's lots of cover there. Go to the left barrel 1st, you will rarely die if you kill the closest enemies right before you try to open it, after opening it stay in a safe spot for a while and you will get a checkpoint. Now just take your time with the other barrels, grenades are your friends and always take advantage of safe spots and scopes help a lot with getting headshots, after that part just take your time and finish the mission.

Numbers: Now this mission is very generous, many times it gives you a horde of weapons to choose from, I chose a sniper rifle (To take out the ones hiding on the buildings as well as to clear out areas that were full of grouped enemies) and any gun which you prefer, but in my case a sniper rifle is a must. In certain areas you must slowly take out enemy by enemy on the buildings, there are many that hide on balconies, windows, rooftops and etcetera. For the last part, just before you hit the box where you're gonna land with a pistal, throw a grenade which will kill almost all of the enemies that will gangrape you, you'll just have to kill 1 or 2 with the pistol and then you're done.

Hope this helps, these are the only points in veteran which made me mentally rage, the rest of the missions just needed patience and strategical planning.

If this doesn't help you at all, then look up NextGenTactics videos on youtube about Black Ops.

Check out the video walkthroughs for the game ;)

Also, if you find this very very hard, you should never try WaW...

Or cod 2 fn stupid game with it lack of run feature pisses me off

With its 99 billion grenades hat all land at my feet threw a window from a impossible angle

It was nice of waw to steal that feature

There are like 3 hard bits in the game the ngt vids help..

there are a few tricky places for sure just try to be patient. At least they ditched the nade spam

yeah, THAT pissed me off. insane accuracy.

dude...play the Combat Training on veteran & watch how insane their aiming is.

but on topic, Veteran campaign wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. got frustrating at times, but mainly due to the infinite respawning. that was one part i loved about MW2 because i take my time except for timed achievement missions. those bastards respawning fucked up a lot of my progress but eventually i figured out a strategy for it.

u don't really need a guide for the campaign. just pay attention to your surroundings & use the guided aim when shooting. don't just randomly spray. everything else is pretty much linear.