Gta 4 Easter Eggs

the_b1ues

Anyone found any easter eggs yet i have just found my first one a random Childs Pushchair on the coast. This is strange as there is no kids on the game.

Here is the location.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/the_b1ues/27042008082.jpg

And here is a picture.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/the_b1ues/27042008080.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It IS in fact an easter egg. In the GTA3 beta they had a mission where you had to blow up a school bus full of kids. (Obviously) they took that out of the game... but they left the school bus in GTA3 as an easter egg that there were no children in the game.

This kids pushchair is another easter egg! Great find Radiant mist :)

Nope nothing so i think its the first easter egg. It is movable because i pushed it down the hill.

its not the first easter egg. theres lots. like in playboy X's closet is the outfit from the main character in gta3, or the beating heart in the statue of liberty.

Go to the carnival and look for the mini golf course walk around until you see a chicken. There is a giant statue it was the FEED SEED chicken located in the desert in Las Venturas

Go to the theatre and press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Right. You will begin to perform the ballet “The Rites of Spring”, when you go outside, a riot would have started

Hidden within the Statue of Happiness is an enormous, pulsing heart, which probably beats pretty quickly, given how much coffee she gulps down. This is either really cool or really creepy. Maybe both.

"Jimmy From Bully" Can be found walking outside Hove Beach Railway Station at certain times

In the apartment you start off in, there is graffiti near the door with the names of past GTA protagonists (Claude, Tommy, and CJ)

Edited by thagame

its not the first easter egg. theres lots. like in playboy X's closet is the outfit from the main character in gta3, or the beating heart in the statue of liberty.

Go to the carnival and look for the mini golf course walk around until you see a chicken. There is a giant statue it was the FEED SEED chicken located in the desert in Las Venturas

Go to the theatre and press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Left, Right, Right. You will begin to perform the ballet “The Rites of Spring”, when you go outside, a riot would have started

Hidden within the Statue of Happiness is an enormous, pulsing heart, which probably beats pretty quickly, given how much coffee she gulps down. This is either really cool or really creepy. Maybe both.

"Jimmy From Bully" Can be found walking outside Hove Beach Railway Station at certain times

In the apartment you start off in, there is graffiti near the door with the names of past GTA protagonists (Claude, Tommy, and CJ)

You got that from a different website ive been on it myself and a couple of them are bullshit. The Jimmy from Bully one for a start. I even have a link from the site lol.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/05/poll-the-best-g.html