Heyy The Ninja Vixen signing in!

TheNinjaVixen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: Anyone know how long it takes to complete Eternal Sonata, played it like a day now and I'm only up to like chapter 2...which is rather annoying...

x

30 or so hours It took me to complete the first runthrough of the game getting the collectables items and leveling my people to the high 90's.

I hear the 2nd run through if your looking to get the full 1000 in it doesnt take nearly as long as the first.

Hello and welcome to the site Karlie,

Everyone loves quick points but becareful, sometimes you really have to grind some of those games.

Lost and King Kong really hurt me to play, still never finished KK personally.

I try and mix a easy game in with some hard ones, Im working on COD WAW, The Gears games and dabbling in RSV.

Hope you enjoy your time here

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I have been totally inactive recently...I had to deal with my 19th birthday then after that I almost broke my neck and then on top of that...it was a year ago yesterday that my nana died... so apologies.

Alas, I am back now :) I plan to stay hehe.

Just thought I'd say hi!

XxX

Hey Everyone <snip>

Hum, seems I missed the intro in the first place. So hello! :)

Sad to hear that things haven't been going so well recently. I hope things get better for you. If not, well... just remember what Dory taught us:

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5954/doryy.th.jpg

Just keep swimming.

Just keep swimming.

Just keep swimming swimming swimming.

:)

Hey there Karlie/ Ninja Vixen... All aboard the "cheevo train"! Next stop 100% completion in as many games as possible!

PS - If you wanna unlock some more achievements in Lost:Via Domus lemme know. I'm kinda a Lost geek! Also, if you so desire, feel free to add me. GT: tattoodcub

Always lookin for friends to co-op with! :Bounce: