This is the weirdest game i've ever played.

Vanilla Coke Zero

it's extremely short, yet highly replayable. it looks extremely outdated, has clunky animations, and is generally not a good game. but why the hell can i not stop playing it? i'm addicted to this game. it's bizarre.

It is a very odd game, I think in a way it speaks to our basic gaming needs, giving us a core gameplay element we can sink into, then it tricks uss into sticking with it by hitting us with rapid stories and a lot of choices allowing us to be the suthor of multiple stories through multiple plays. IT doesn't need to be refined because it gives us what we need, gameplay, story and control. Rough as a bears bum it may be but it DOES put everything in our hands.

• 3 weeks later...
it's extremely short, yet highly replayable. it looks extremely outdated, has clunky animations, and is generally not a good game. but why the hell can i not stop playing it? i'm addicted to this game. it's bizarre.

I could say that this is a common thing with games..I mean really. Another game that does this is earth defense force. Both of these games have low graphics and look as if the gameplay is bad..but you get hooked so easily!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
This is a good game. Got to the point where I can choose npc's to play that I blunted. Of course, it sucks if you loose SP, but, the trade off is good. Now I can play as the old woman and kick much ass

agree !!! :woop: I got my 1K and I like this game so much :eek:

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I have to admit its a very addictive game.I hat6e the side quest though! They are repetative and lame!