What is your New Year resolution for 2013?

Selections

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pass the A/Ls and get in to Uni!! The first few months of the next year are going to be really tough for me because of the A/L examinations which decides my whole academic future.

And after the A/Ls, activities-wise; getting transferred from my private dancing academy to one of the national level dancing academies after I'm done with my A/L exams, which is something I totally look forward to! And probably start playing tennis again or rejoin the volleyball team during my final months too. And start working for my dad's company as a volunteer to gain experience, so when I graduate from university in a few years I could work for him too.

This will probably sound cliched but my resolution is to do something meaningful with my life. I've been in a rut the last 3 years spending the majority of my time working and my free time sitting at home either gaming

Pretty much this.

Really must get off my ass in career land. 12 years in one job and I'm bored shitless.

Want to make more impact and spend more time with my nephews and niece. I'm kind of the absentee uncle. :(

I really must learn some Spanish, to surprise my gf one of these days ;)

To be a great dad to my daughter due to be born in April.

Gaming wise, I'm hoping to hit my target of 100,000g by December 31st 2013. Hit this year's target back in September, and have enough unfinished games on standby to reach just over 82,000g. Not sure if I can do it, but a few cheap rentals or purchases should help me out. Time shall tell if I can do it.

To be a great dad to my daughter due to be born in April.

Gaming wise, I'm hoping to hit my target of 100,000g by December 31st 2013. Hit this year's target back in September, and have enough unfinished games on standby to reach just over 82,000g. Not sure if I can do it, but a few cheap rentals or purchases should help me out. Time shall tell if I can do it.

Best hurry up mate as soon as April comes that'll be it lol. Congrats by the way :D

Best hurry up mate as soon as April comes that'll be it lol. Congrats by the way :D

Not true. Children are just obligated boosting partners. Of course you got to give them a couple of months for their hand and eye coordination to improve, but then your good to go.

My resolution is to change nothing. I don't like failing. ;)