Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

troy0891

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to do the co-op achievements

Dynamic Duo - 60 :gsicon:

Earn all Gold stars in all co-op missions

The Enemy of my Friend - 100 :gsicon:

Get score higher individual score than your partner on all co-op missions

Overachiever - 100 :gsicon:

Earn all co-op medals at least once

This one I just need 2 (the ones needed to properly do with another player as randoms mess this up a bit.)

Brick Wall: Block 10 Explosion or Infection Forms with your Hardlight Shield before it depletes.

Kill it with fire: Kill 50 enemies with fire without being hit.

GT: xENVxGAMERSKREW I bought this game (duh) so anytime just send me a message on xbox of when you want to do it and thats it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EDIT:Was originally looking to do the achievements but I just finished playing with a random. Got through all 5 missions getting all gold and all medals. Managed to gold the last 2 missions without a score booster and gold on the first 3 missions with just me using the score booster.

So right now I'm left with 2 achievements, The Company of Strangers (80%) and Extermination (83%) so may aswell disregard the original intent of this post due to getting very lucky today. Apologies.

Edited by ninjaraiden2003

I need all the co-op achievements. I'll be signed in probably most of the day, just shoot me a message or something if you wanna get started and I'll hop on.

EDIT: I got all gold stars and all the medals. I need to finish a level without being infected, I need to get a higher score than my partner on all levels, and I need to get 10k kills.

Edited by Flame Sama