Official MUT Trading Card Trade Thread

TealPavelski

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help with the MUT achievement. I will trade everything back after I get the 80 rating. Please send me a message. I also will have to get a trial for the online pass so message me if you can help with the mut achievement. I am willing help on any other games that I have. GT: OriginalCakky

Edited by OriginalCakky
Forgot GT

I really don't feel like playing for another pack so if anyone can, I'd love to make a trade or two to get over 80. I have an influx of D linemen and only need a 85ish WR, CB, or C---just off the top of my head, mine all stink. I'll help wherever I can, even sending you back great players once I get my 80. I just want to send this back to Gamefly ASAP and I am played out. lol. End tiny rant.

Edit: I had another name---have done this before---and got it by really messing with those players. I'll have the game until tomorrow morning if anyone wants some help, just message me on live before then and we'll get it done ASAP.

Edited by ApacheRosePea00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want to do a trade. I've got Walter Payton i'm looking to trade for a better QB. But honestly i'll trade anything just so I can get the achievement. Message me up so we can get this done! I'll be on my xbox in about 3 hours

GT: Cashin

• 2 weeks later...

I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with getting this cheevo.

I have put two players out on the Trading Block:

Eli Manning 99 QB with a 39 contract

&

Darren McFadden 87 HB with a 10 contract

If anyone will offer anything I will accept ASAP.

Thanks in advance!!