I Cant find this "Unicorn" for shit

iiDaRReN316x

I had more luck finding it after completing the main storyline. Although it was the last thing I required for 100% completion so I was at 96%, so just try doing everything else first then try searching for it hopefully it will pop up. Hope this helps mate. And by the madmaxxx123 this website is designed to help people so don't take the fucking piss you prick.

Edited by US07

I had more luck finding it after completing the main storyline. Although it was the last thing I required for 100% completion so I was at 96%, so just try doing everything else first then try searching for it hopefully it will pop up. Hope this helps mate. And by the madmaxxx123 this website is designed to help people so don't take the fucking piss you prick.
Thanks man i aint gone sleep till i hunt this barstard and when i tame it hes getting a tomahawk through the skull

I Kept up to my word 1500 RDR. Only got the dlc yesterday night too, coulda been in the top 20

Edited by AOS Puck

I got the unicorn and tied it to a post, so it says "this is now my preferred ride". But what happens if I activate one of the deeds (blood pacts) for one of the four horses? Do I lose the unicorn ride for good, or can I still find it back at the three horse field and tame it again?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...