Achievement Trading Thread

Tyger7

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 5 other people to help me with this chievo.

I think we're gonna go for it this Saturday at 10pm GMT.

I'll make a list which people can copy and add their names to. I also have a gaming session on TA, so if anyone interested could join that too it'd make things easier for everyone.

http://www.trueachievements.com/GamingSession.aspx?gamingsessionid=63579

If the list fills up but others are still interested, feel free to add your name to the bottom and we'll try and get the achievement for everybody.

1. Supernova x360a

2. Matt 241014

3. Krishna 93

4. kukardakgoyal

5. fronkdegronk

Edited by Kamakazi Pear

Looking for 5 other people to help me with this chievo.

I think we're gonna go for it this Saturday at 10pm GMT.

I'll make a list which people can copy and add their names to. I also have a gaming session on TA, so if anyone interested could join that'd too it'd make things easier for everyone.

http://www.trueachievements.com/GamingSession.aspx?gamingsessionid=63579

If the list fills up but others are still interested, feel free to add your name to the bottom and we'll try and get the achievement for everybody.

1. Supernova x360a

2. Matt 241014

3. Krishna 93

4. kukardakgoyal

5. fronkdegronk

6. x whu decort x

send me a friend request the leader please and let me know what the team is called thank u

hey guys,

I'm looking to start up a team from scratch. All positions and skill levels are welcome. We'll try to get 10 people to so we can get all the achievements and play regularly. If you're interested please message me or add me on XBL. my gt is Luiza014

see you guys around

Bascially I really want to get the achievement for 5 game wins in a row but everytime I reach it someone disconnects on me which is very annoying as you can understand. So to put it simply I would very much like to gain this achievement by winning the five games and in return would let someone beat me five times. whether i can gain it if someone adds me and do it through xbox live friend match im not sure but if anyone has any info or would like to help me gain this achievement add my xbox live tag which is Predatorblade91 http://forum.ea.com/uk/images/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif Thank you for reading this http://forum.ea.com/uk/images/smilies/283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif

1. Supernova x360a

2. Matt 241014

3. Krishna 93

4. kukardakgoyal

5. fronkdegronk

6. x whu decort x

7. L Figo 007

8. Simsy91

9. SubG3nius

add supernova x360a and send him a message saying 10 pro clubs yh cheers thats only if u need it thanks and post these on the other thread

Okay. Everybody interested in getting the 'Virtual Football' achievement, I have just made the club.

It's called 'x360a Pro Club'. It's a private match, so just search for it and try to join and I'll accept your request.

As we currently have 9 players, I feel we should definately have enough players to go ahead and try this on Saturday.

We will be going for this achievement on Saturday, 5th March at 22:00 GMT.

PLEASE remember this date, I don't want 9 of us to get on just for one person to bail out.

If you have any problems with this date, please say and we will arrange a second session too.

Also, please could you all keep checking this thread incase of any possible changes.

Thank you all.

Also, an addition to the list:

1. Supernova x360a

2. Matt 241014

3. Krishna 93

4. kukardakgoyal

5. fronkdegronk

6. x whu decort x

7. L Figo 007

8. Simsy91

9. SubG3nius

10. munchmagic86

Edited by Kamakazi Pear

hi everyone the people in this team for 10 player achievement for pro clubs

first come servered

1. x whu decort x

2. Matt 241014

3. Krishna 93

4. kukardakgoyal

5. itsnotunusual14

7. ewoud somers

9. SubG3nius

10. munchmagic86

resevers

can u add me instead of supernova x360a as he got the achievement 30 mins ago throw some glitch lool so add me x whu decort x thank u

pro clubs called - 10 men

its public we are going to do it this saturday at 10pm and be on at 9;50pm so we can all be all on time

so when u add me send me a message pro clubs 10 men and when u have done that can you join the club asap aswell saves time

so if theres anyone else who wants it add me thanks my laptops broke so if u want it send me a friend request about this achievement as i wont be able to ANYTHING ON HERE CHEERS

OH YH IF UR MATES NEED IT TELL THEM TO ADD ME x whu decort x

i need someone to help me with 5 consecutive wins in head to head matches. i am currently on a 2 streak without any quitters :D, so if anyone here wants to help me with this i'll help you with 5 wins too.

you can just send me a message

GT: dierbal

Looking for people to boost Virtual Football. Myself and a mate need 8 others to join us so if you're looking for the same achievement, add your name and I'll add you all.

1. ScottishSNP

2. DirtyEmpire

The time we're looking at is 4:30PM GMT on Tuesday, as my friend has college. Hopefully we have enough people to do this and no one backs out.

Cheers.

Looking for people to boost Virtual Football. Myself and a mate need 8 others to join us so if you're looking for the same achievement, add your name and I'll add you all.

1. ScottishSNP

2. DirtyEmpire

The time we're looking at is 4:30PM GMT on Tuesday, as my friend has college. Hopefully we have enough people to do this and no one backs out.

Cheers.

I'll be up for this

GT: CG14 AFC

1. ScottishSNP

2. DirtyEmpire

3. dierbal

Cheers.

i would very much like to join you and get the virtuall football achievement

1. ScottishSNP

2. DirtyEmpire

Cheers.

im up for this too

GT: romanzad