[Redacted]

SolidSnarf86

Thank God I'm not the only one...just threw my controller across the room over the exact same issue. From the start of the level and then through the stealth sections, I invest a good 45 minutes, only to have the robot glitch on me right at the end. No matter what I did, reload checkpoint, run away as fast as possible in hopes of the drone coming back to me, whatever, it keeps attacking the enemy. But seeing as someone else also suffered this pain, maybe I'll go back and try again, maybe. Since there's a checkpoint right before the drone appears, this time I'll stun the drone, stun the enemy, then just try to destroy the drone. even though I'm now hopeful, it's still very infuriating indeed!

For the part you speak about on the Gorn Planet, I had the same thing happen to me. I restarted and this time I did not hack the turret or the drone. The problem is that you hack the turret and one of the Gorn enemies will walk into the room and the turret reacts.

I do agree though that it is silly that you are to be stealthy but there is no stealth way to really handle a drone. If you destroy it, you fail; if you hack it, it will cause you to fail; if you stun and then try to destroy it, you fail. You just have to maneuver around them and never hack them or a turret.

• 2 months later...
No the game is broken, achievements are all glitchy and these stupid stealth sections are so frustrating!

Everyone keeps saying this game is broken but IMO this game is not bad at all, especially considering it's basically a movie based game.

This game is primarily meant to be played online co op and I think that's the problem people are having. If you stay offline and just go through the game with the AI you won't or shouldn't be effected by any glitches.

I went through the entire game myself and got all the achievements no problem. Played a bit of online afterwards and my character got stuck in a wall. :confused:

• 2 months later...

Never before has a game this broken made me as angry as I am right now. Its really pissed me off, especially the stealth commendations. I get its meant to be played with a human partner but that's no excuse for the shoddy programming of the Ai and enemies. I have put up with some shit in my time, aliens: cm being the most recent (and I actually didn't mind it to much) but this is terrible. Shame as it could have been a solid 6/10 if it wasn't so rushed. Im not surprised JJ hated it but I'm glad I have at least tried it thanks to the recent movie tie ins sale on live, but its best forgotten once I complete it on easy.

• 11 months later...