Looking for players

DarkNightRJ

This game looks like a lot of fun but I have a feeling the online will be that popular. With that said it would be good to know a few people with the game.

Feel free to add me: DarkNightRJ

I am in the US and ordered it online, so I'll probably get it a few days after its release on 1/8.

I've been trying to tweet some hype and chat a few folks up about it at work but ultimately I doubt it's going to make much of a splash when it releases. Especially since some bigger titles are coming up next month.

Still, I'll be getting it tomorrow so if anyone's down for some anarchy hit me up online, GT's xxxHolic Waltz.

I'm on generally after 5PM EST weekdays & whenever weekends.

I've been trying to tweet some hype and chat a few folks up about it at work but ultimately I doubt it's going to make much of a splash when it releases. Especially since some bigger titles are coming up next month.

Still, I'll be getting it tomorrow so if anyone's down for some anarchy hit me up online, GT's xxxHolic Waltz.

I'm on generally after 5PM EST weekdays & whenever weekends.

Well me and you are gunna have to get online and beat some ass then, lol.

But anyone can add me. please message me when you do though. GT is MC Kazoo if you couldnt tell. Hit me up.