Good or Evil?

R e A L ii T y

I did not mean you. "You" was meant to the human in common, to us all. I am sorry if I used wrong grammar, english is not my first language, thus making it hard for me to express clearly what I mean and what I want to tell people.

Oh okay I see what you mean and yeah sorry if I came out to be defensive! But yeah I understand that its hard to express yourself when your first language is not english. Perfectly understandable. :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't showing emotion (ie feeling bad) about your actions in a game just mean your more engaged with it. Basically meaning the devs have done a better job with it. People who do feel bad are not really stupid and pathetic, their just more emotional.

That's exactly what I was trying to get at! Thank you Dragon.

Edited by R e A L ii T y
Quote problem

For my first playthrough of games with morality I normally just play it and decide at the time depending on whether I feel a connection with the character(s) involved in that particular choice. Sometimes it could be good, sometimes evil etc.

2nd playthrough usually totally evil and try cause as much carnage as possible.

I shall have to wait n see what happens when I start playing :)

Just wondering!

Are people going to try and keep every promise they make to gain as much followers as they possible? Then once you have the throne, are you going to ditch the promises of your followers? Or are you going to carry out your promises?

Well I'm gonna try to act out as many things as I've said but with some things I'll probably be like f*ck this

I find it so hard to be an evil character. I've tried in the past, but then end up doing SOME good things, that eventually lead me to be good. It's my friggen' conscience. But I really want to be evil in Fable 3. I read a quote from Molyneux saying 80%+ people were good in Fable 1 and 2. Although I never played Fable 2 twice, me choosing evil in Fable 3 may warrant another playthough to be good.